Courses Plus

Courses Plus

Built for Shopify

Reviews (164)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, comprehensive tutorials, and quick customer support. They value the ease of course uploading, regular feature updates, and seamless Shopify integration. The high-quality student interface, customizable settings, and ability to handle both digital and physical products are also praised. Merchants note its affordability, media flexibility, and multilingual support, making it a comprehensive and flexible solution for integrating e-learning.

December 27, 2021

I want to rate this app a 5.0 and their customer service is amazing they were patient and kind and helped me 100%. The developer team was quick and the customer service lady / support tech lady Dayana helped me to calm down and to stay focused on resolving my issue. She was amazing!! Thank you soo much Shopify <3

shecouldbyou.com
25 days using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied January 1, 2022

Thanks a lot for your review, we're happy to help in case you have any further question

September 6, 2020

We wanted to find an easy to use Shopify application to share our lessons and the Courses app + Architecture Pro team have been the right choice. They are very diligent and their customer service is on point. Great asset.

Gemstone Well
24 days using the app
November 16, 2022

I checked out all the course app options for Shopify and I am by far more impressed with Courses Plus than any of the other ones. It does exactly what it says it will do and it's delivering everything I need for my business.

Design Boss Academy
23 days using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied December 6, 2022

Your review is much appreciated. Thank you!
We're already working on new features to be added soon.

August 8, 2022

I've been using Courses to host our several masterclasses, and it's been terrific so far. The support has been phenomenal, they even added a new button feature request (basically overnight), and the customer's view interface is pretty good. V happy on all those fronts. The only thing I would say is that I'm not sure what I'll do if I max out on my current lesson allowance - the jump up to the final tier would be beyond our budget. The pricing seems to assume that any business with more than 100 lessons is a corporation, but there are many small-ish businesses like mine with several multi-chapter classes that can stack up pretty quickly. That aside, I totally recommend this app. Thanks again for the support so far!

Futurephonic
Finland
17 days using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied August 8, 2022

Thanks a lot!
Once you reach the 100+ lessons limit please get in touch with us and we'll brainstorm together on how to proceed. There might be some options we can play with Courses structure so we keep the same tier!
All the best with your project!

November 12, 2020

The application Courses satisfy us fully. Support available and responsive, thank you for your help.

VINCENT JEANNEROT. Aquarelles botaniques
France
17 days using the app
February 19, 2021

We've started using this app about a month ago and we can highly recommend it. Although there is still some work to be done on the side of design and user interface. The level of involved and flexibility from the support team is wonderful. They’ve helped us out very quickly with custom translation and other requests.

MedischOnderwijs.com
Netherlands
16 days using the app
July 24, 2023

Pour tout ce qui recherche une app pour réaliser des cours ou tout autre chose à partager sur l'univers du web. Alors ne cherchez plus car je vous conseille vivement cette magnifique est dynamique, humaine, rapide même le dimanche et surtout dans une compétence absolue.
For anyone looking for an app to create lessons or anything else to share on the web. So look no further because I strongly recommend this magnificent is dynamic, human, fast even on Sundays and above all in absolute competence.

Alain de awance.fr

Awance
France
9 days using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied July 26, 2023

Merci beaucoup pour votre avis! Et bonne chance avec le projet!
Thanks a lot for this review and all the best of luck with your project.

November 23, 2023

Great APP, the support is great I had the chance to get help from Elizaveta, she's great and helped me with a little problem I had. t
The app is really easy to use. Thanks a lot :)

Maria Lashes
Switzerland
About 16 hours using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied November 24, 2023

Thanks a lot and greetings from Elizaveta and the team!

October 27, 2020

Oleksander and the team are incredible. I had a fairly major query which was the essential to our business and process and they were able to handle the entire query as well as make the necessary code changes in less than 24 hours.
I really am blown away with how professional and quick they are.
Thank you all.

MrandMrsMuscle
United Arab Emirates
8 days using the app
July 24, 2020

We have been developing some education apps and working with an LMS to p[provide these but now that we have setup a shop i searched for an app that might be able to do this foe us and found Courses it was easy to setup and when I did have a question the response was almost immediate so vert happy so far.

enigmaFIT