Courses Plus , 151 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective management of online courses, highlighting its user-friendly interface, reliable performance, and features like student progress tracking and easy course uploading. The support team is noted for their responsiveness and 24/7 availability. Merchants also commend the app's affordability and positive business impact. Regular updates based on feedback and customization options are additional benefits.

December 14, 2023

Any time I need support or help from the Dev Team, they are SO quick to respond and work with me to find a solution to make my site more user friendly! Cannot recommend these guys enough. We are so happy we went with them!!!!

vetmedology
30 days using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied December 20, 2023

Thanks a lot and greetings from the Dev Team!

January 15, 2024

Supporto molto rapido e valida app.

BartendersOnline.it
Italy
Almost 4 years using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied January 22, 2024

Grazie mille!

February 2, 2024

Love this app! Simple to use yet top notch features - love!

Gemma Brown Coaching
New Zealand
11 days using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied February 10, 2024

Big love!

December 5, 2023

I used to sell my online courses through other applications, and overall, I can say they worked fine. However, after installing Courses Plus, I am pleasantly surprised by many things. Firstly, this app has a very intuitive and user-friendly interface. In addition, well-prepared tutorials are available right from the start! Besides, a lot of additional information can be found on the official YouTube channel run by the company. Additionally, I must admit that even if something goes not entirely as it should during the configuration, you can easily request support using a simple form, and the company's employees, who seem to be available 24 hours a day, respond and help lightning-fast. I checked it myself. Writing a support query around 9 in the evening, I received a response with full instructions on what steps to take to solve my problem in literally 7 minutes. I am confident that they will quickly resolve any issue. No support in the previous apps I used worked as fast and effectively. Seriously! So, summarizing everything, I believe this is the best course management app I have tested. It is simple and intuitive for both course owners and participants. There is an extensive tutorial base, and the support works rapidly. Nothing more is needed! It was definitely worth investing in this tool to not worry about technical matters and focus on delivering valuable content to customers :)

The Handy Maths Method
Poland
6 days using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied December 20, 2023

Thanks a lot for the review!

December 1, 2023

Absolutely amazing service. This app is THE VERY BEST for Shopify. So amazing. The service that I received was top notch, and the issue I was experiencing with the theme I was using in conjunction with Courses Plus was resolved by their developers while i was chatting with them online. Stellar support and I highly recommend their app.

risa groux nutrition
3 months using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied December 20, 2023

Love your review, thanks for posting!

December 19, 2023

The developers of the Courses Plus app are amazing! I needed help adjusting and implementing the app into my Shopify store and in no time they helped figure it out!

Thank you so much! This is exactly what I needed!

FRQNCY
5 days using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied January 9, 2024

Thanks a ton!

February 1, 2024

This app worked great and the staff is very helpful

Cooking and Fishing
11 days using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied February 10, 2024

thanks a lot for your review and happy you liked it

November 27, 2023

Excellent customer support, even when you're just testing with the free demo before you buy! Very responsive and open to help. Great app as well that's easy to use and saved us a lot of money on building an LMS.

Veer
About 2 months using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied December 20, 2023

Thanks a lot for the review!

November 1, 2023

This app has been great for our paid content. The support team is very helpful. We started on the free plan and have upgraded since because our business has grown!

Harmony Harvest Farm
Over 3 years using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied November 5, 2023

Happy to read our app was the fit! Looking forward to grow together with your business!

January 24, 2024

Great app, easy to use and the customer support? THE BEST!

GunnarMade