Sales Countdown Timer by TS

Add Countdown Timer your Store & generate Urgency. More Sales!

$5.92/month. 5-day free trial.

The Santa Saver

The app is really easy to use, I have tried other Countdown Timers but they have bugs and were not easy to use. This one is simple, cool and has everything I need.

French Lifestyle

La meilleure des apps countdown que j'ai utilisé pour l'instant, merci à ce développeur !

Laprimavera

Nice apps. Very simple to use and beautiful design.

Blessedbestsales

Nice apps. Quite easy to customize. Does what it says and affordable especially for starters. Highly recommended.

Sugarandspicebabyshop

Ok the app works you might need support to get it going but it works. I love some of the features,

I gave it a four only because its not super user friendly. It's not easy to alter the size and adding products isn't very easy either.

But its a nice app and will work well once installed.

Go Bloom Glow

This app deserves more 5-star reviews!! Love how simply modern and clean the timer looks, and the app is veeeery easy to use. Plus, it's affordable too.

Koffiemeesters

Besides the monthy payment, great app, does the job very well!

Getsetstylesmetro

I truly love the app and the price! Hope to see more sales because of this! Great support!

Venturi Store

Looks really good so far. Can we show real numbers in stock etc.

Koobee Gifts Gadgets Toys

Over the last week I've tried a few different timers not giving me what I need. This timer is by far the easiest to setup! Thanks guys