Sales Countdown Timer by TS

Add Countdown Timer your Store & generate Urgency. More Sales!

$5.92/month. 5-day free trial.

The Canvas Dawgz

this app is tight and really helped with out with what i wanted to do. Very simple to figure out and very helpful

Cutemetalbottles

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Memesnob

I've used other alternatives on my other shopify sites, but I'm really liking the Revy timer so far. It's also cheaper than other apps like Hurrify.

Mahana Bazaar

Après avoir perdu 1h à rechercher une appli pour afficher un décompte sur mes produits, j'ai enfin trouvé cette appli simple à mettre en place. Je suis content !

Bargain Deals Only

Great app! Simple to use, with a good amount of options.

Helen Clark Art

Does exactly what it says on the tin ...took some time to grasp the set up but if i can do it anyone can..x

Watchin'me

Very helpful supporting team, they give you a hand beyond its responsibilities, helped me with some Shopify code and other issues, and fast! Thank you Marcelo!

Lovin K9

This is so much easier and much more well composed than any other countdown app. I prefer it for all of my stores

Flavor Noire

The countdown time is flexible and easy to configure. In love with it as it meets my needs. I'm using on my main page via custom placement and products page.

SoloSkins

EASY TO USE, AND SIMPLE. I REALLY LIKE THE QUALITY OF THIS SERVICE I WOULD DEF RECOMEND IT TO OTHERS.