Sales Countdown Timer by Revy

Sales Countdown Timer by Revy

by Revy Apps

Add Countdown Timer your Store & generate Urgency. More Sales!

Helen Clark Art

Does exactly what it says on the tin ...took some time to grasp the set up but if i can do it anyone can..x

Watchin'me

Very helpful supporting team, they give you a hand beyond its responsibilities, helped me with some Shopify code and other issues, and fast! Thank you Marcelo!

Lovin K9

This is so much easier and much more well composed than any other countdown app. I prefer it for all of my stores

Flavor Noire

The countdown time is flexible and easy to configure. In love with it as it meets my needs. I'm using on my main page via custom placement and products page.

SoloSkins

EASY TO USE, AND SIMPLE. I REALLY LIKE THE QUALITY OF THIS SERVICE I WOULD DEF RECOMEND IT TO OTHERS.

The Santa Saver

The app is really easy to use, I have tried other Countdown Timers but they have bugs and were not easy to use. This one is simple, cool and has everything I need.

French Lifestyle

La meilleure des apps countdown que j'ai utilisé pour l'instant, merci à ce développeur !

Laprimavera

Nice apps. Very simple to use and beautiful design.

Blessedbestsales

Nice apps. Quite easy to customize. Does what it says and affordable especially for starters. Highly recommended.

Sugarandspicebabyshop

Ok the app works you might need support to get it going but it works. I love some of the features,

I gave it a four only because its not super user friendly. It's not easy to alter the size and adding products isn't very easy either.

But its a nice app and will work well once installed.