Sales Countdown Timer by Revy

Sales Countdown Timer by Revy

by Revy Apps

Add Countdown Timer your Store & generate Urgency. More Sales!

Cocomoonhawaiii

The idea behind this app is to create urgency and make the customer feel like they need to purchase soon or else the deal will end, and it works exactly how it should. We've seen a big increase in revenue while using this app and wouldn't be any more pleased, will recommend and use other apps by this company for my store!

Heidays1

Glad I came across this app. Very easy to set up. Tech support is great and app is highly recommended to increase profit!

Simplex Sports

Great app. Easy to use and customize.

Flekks Cosmetics

Amazing support. Whenever I have had an issue there has been fast and reliable service. On top of that our sales have increased so much and our average order quantity has gone up! Super happy with this app and would recommend to friends using Shopify. Thank you so much Revy for helping my business!

Navyday

5 star app, would recommend to everyone

Coco Moon Hawaii

quick and easily to install, hassle free

Fairlybloom

it only makes sense to use this app!

Basics Purity

Worked flawlessly and has made me a ton of money! DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED!

La Boutique Des Animaux

Very professional application, which I strongly advise, we can choose the products where the meter will appear as well as several aesthetic parameters very interesting.

Grand River Kayak

Awesome app!
Does exactly what it says it does.
Easy to set up, creates a sense of customer urgency to buy before the deal expires.
We use it to promote our Daily Deal$$ to let site visitors know that these are limited time offers.
Highly recommended.