Sales Countdown Timer by Revy

Sales Countdown Timer by Revy

by Revy Apps

Add Countdown Timer your Store & generate Urgency. More Sales!

Mahana Bazaar

Après avoir perdu 1h à rechercher une appli pour afficher un décompte sur mes produits, j'ai enfin trouvé cette appli simple à mettre en place. Je suis content !

Bargain Deals Only

Great app! Simple to use, with a good amount of options.

1 Current Steal

A great service at a great price. The staff is very helpful. They will set up the counter where you need it themselves if you're having trouble.

Helen Clark Art

Does exactly what it says on the tin ...took some time to grasp the set up but if i can do it anyone can..x

Watchin'me

Very helpful supporting team, they give you a hand beyond its responsibilities, helped me with some Shopify code and other issues, and fast! Thank you Marcelo!

Lovin K9

This is so much easier and much more well composed than any other countdown app. I prefer it for all of my stores

Flavor Noire

The countdown time is flexible and easy to configure. In love with it as it meets my needs. I'm using on my main page via custom placement and products page.

SoloSkins

EASY TO USE, AND SIMPLE. I REALLY LIKE THE QUALITY OF THIS SERVICE I WOULD DEF RECOMEND IT TO OTHERS.

The Santa Saver

The app is really easy to use, I have tried other Countdown Timers but they have bugs and were not easy to use. This one is simple, cool and has everything I need.

French Lifestyle

La meilleure des apps countdown que j'ai utilisé pour l'instant, merci à ce développeur !