Sales Countdown Timer by Revy

Sales Countdown Timer by Revy

by Revy Apps

Add Countdown Timer your Store & generate Urgency. More Sales!

ratoshi knives

Had a problem with my timer, got a reply within for real 1 minute and solved my problems immediately.

Super happy!

OTHER UK

App looks really sleek and professional, works a charm. When needed help, assistance has been great and immediate. Great app

Nostalgicbulbs.com

The best countdown timer app!!! I have been using this app for the past 3 years and it's the best one out there. Works great and has all the features we were looking for! We tried many apps before this one and this app was the best one. Thank you guys!!

Glow Hex

It is really simple to use and the design is really good! i will have to check the results on how it will increase my sales..

Eternity-Retro

Great app. Its so simple to use. I give it a 5/5 for sure!! Im a little iffy on paying for it in the next few days but if i start making sales then i guess its here for good! :)

5d Diamond Studio

I just started using this app but it does look great on the product page! Will leave another review later!

Porto Virtual

TOP O APP, COMECEI A USAR AGORA E ELE PARECE SER BEM SIMPLES E PRATICO, RECOMENDO A TODOS OS QUE ESTAO EM DUVIDAS SOBRE QUAL APP CONTADOR USAR

Brasil Outdoor Store

I used this app to help me do more sales, it's awesome. Easy to setup and works perfectly for every store

Capas Premium

Great app, allows me to tell people they gotta hurry up to get a better deal, just be careful to not do it all the time people will realize it

Natural Certo

cumpre o prometido. da pra alterar cores, e modelos do timer.
ate agora nao deu problema nenhum. recomendo