Sales Countdown Timer by Revy

Sales Countdown Timer by Revy

by Revy Apps

Add Countdown Timer your Store & generate Urgency. More Sales!

The Elephant Corterie

This App is much more affordable, simple & fun to use! I deleted three other Apps & this by far has provided me with what I needed. Check It out

Chic London

this app is very good and i am pleased that i chose it for my store. i will definitely recommend it to colleges.

Raging Outlook

Works Great! Just wish there was more customization with the style of timers:)

overall a cool app. I believe it has increased my sales

OHLALAAA

I prefer to use this one basically because is more faster, look really professional and If you have any doubt, you can ask for help and receive a quick answer!

iSalePrice

I uninstalled the app the day of billing and vendor refuses to do a refund and expects me to pay for next month. Charge Back is coming !!! This is not a vendor you should do business with.

June 26, 2019

Hello! We really sorry about that, but when you uninstall the app, automatically your subscription is canceled, I can't charge you manually because the subscription is managed by Shopify, we don't have any manual action on that, everything happens automatically and can be easily canceled by uninstalling the app, and no charges if uninstallation happen before trial ends. Revy Team.

NightLight Depot

Just installed this app 10 min ago. Already configured and showing on products. It was seriously EASY. I want to add a timer to a custom page (which this lets you do) however, it did require some coding. I hopped on with Marcelo on their support and within 10 min i had EXACTLY what i was looking for and better yet...he walked me through the process and showed me how to adjust it for future customizations on specific pages! Outstanding customer service i highly recommend this app. 1 sale will pay for it self for multiple months.

Haq se Indain

i am trying now will give review later! wish me best of luck! great reviews i have see from others...

The Canvas Dawgz

this app is tight and really helped with out with what i wanted to do. Very simple to figure out and very helpful

Cutemetalbottles

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Memesnob

I've used other alternatives on my other shopify sites, but I'm really liking the Revy timer so far. It's also cheaper than other apps like Hurrify.