Cozy AntiTheft

Cozy AntiTheft

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

Torres Targets

This app is great, Cozy AntiTheft has helped saved a lot of time and money for Torres Targets and our website www.torrestargets.com by making our images and creative work safe.

Lulu&Bluecloud

This app is a must if you want to protect all the work your done on your store, recommend it, perfect app i love it thanks!!!

Snowman Las Vegas

Takes just two seconds flat. You order it and it's installed and effective immediately.
I was confused about a couple little details when I started today, and you wouldn't believe how amazing their Customer Support is. The response time was incredible. I am so happy I have this on my website now!

Mint & Oak

Super helpful customer support. Very informed and proactive in resolving any queries. Would highly recommend

Pink Beauty Shoppe

GREAT.... THANK YOU.................................................................................

Big Game Lures Hawaii

Excellent and highly recommend! Keeps competitors from stealing photos AND TEXT! Easy to use!! Glad I found it!

Avroliner Project

This app works well and does exactly what it says. If you are concerned about online theft this app is perfect for you.

Damato Biker Shop

This app is worth it for the price. after installing this App, I fixed a problem that I was having, someone with bad intetions was blocking or trying to block some of my products listed on my website, after install this app I never had this issue anymore, I am so greatful for Cozy AntiTheft!!! make sure to enable ALL the functionalities in order to get the best performance!!

Sincerely,

D'amato Biker Shop

Gopher Hole

Great app. does what it says. keeps others from stealing my content and using it on their website damaging my SEO score. I recommend this app to others.

Black Butique

I love this app! Perfect app for protecting my images and wording. I will definitely recommend my other business colleagues to download as well!