Cozy AntiTheft

Cozy AntiTheft

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

Coolioos

Looks good. Many thanks guys, happy to give a try. Hope it wont slow down my website. With kind regards.

EFFEDUE Contemporary Art

The app is amazing, I noticed though that when there is a video (I use vimeo) in the page and you right click on the video, you can still download the page, is like the video embedded creates some sort of hole in the security. Let me know, I have may videos in my site. Thank syou

March 13, 2019

JavaScript can't travel between frames. This is how browsers are designed and hence it isn't possible to protected iframes or embedded objects.

Agapao Store

I used this app to protect my online store content. This is awesome, and thank you for offering this app for free.

Worley Studios

It took about a minute to set up and then I went to my site and it works wonderfully! As an artist, it's a must-have! Now I can feel more comfortable having higher resolution images on my site without having to use watermarks. I mean, people will copy them anyway, right? Honestly, they will. Short story: I ran an ad campaign to my site once and had real time analytics that showed right clicks on my pictures. The stats blew my mind. It really kept me from wanting to share art online because I was just paying to give it away. Thanks for this app. I owe you one ;-)

Lava Motif

Awesome!! Thank you for creating this great app. I find it very useful and easy to use. My thanks.

Côté Cuir

Very easy to install and to use. Everything works fine. Would like an option to block screenshots. Thanks!

StyleField-Shop

thank very much, great app !!! iam very happy with this app :)
thanks a lot!!! :)
congratulations!!!

Trendshik

good app doing a greattttt jobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Luxy Kitty

GREAT APP It actually works for people who do not want others stealing their store images, or content, or for those of us who are paranoid about other drop shippers coming to steal our wining products.

Cross Training House

CETTE APPLICATION EST TRES BIEN ELLE FONCTIONNE CORRECTEMENT ET EN PLUS ELLE EST GRATUITE. JE SUIS SATISFAIT