Cozy AntiTheft

Cozy AntiTheft

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

StyleField-Shop

thank very much, great app !!! iam very happy with this app :)
thanks a lot!!! :)
congratulations!!!

Trendshik

good app doing a greattttt jobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Luxy Kitty

GREAT APP It actually works for people who do not want others stealing their store images, or content, or for those of us who are paranoid about other drop shippers coming to steal our wining products.

Cross Training House

CETTE APPLICATION EST TRES BIEN ELLE FONCTIONNE CORRECTEMENT ET EN PLUS ELLE EST GRATUITE. JE SUIS SATISFAIT

Fluff N Stuff shop

just what I was looking for, easy to use and straight to the point
Does exactly what it suppose to be doing and now the videos and photos on my site are safe
and the best part it is free!! a thousand thanks to the developers, you rock!!

Flores en Santiago

Funcionando super bien. Ojala se mantenga bien con la opción gratis y no incluyan esos precios desorbitantes.

Sports Plaza

very strong tool, very easy to install. protecting your store and creativity. must have for each beginner had the tip from a teacher

OLA-PICSOLA

I have an art and photography store with copyright designs. This app protects my images and can be easily enabled or disabled when I need access to my own images. Easy and convenient to use. Does the same as paid apps I tried.

Diyshop.co.za

1 Click and it works.
Very simple and easy to use.
Not sure if it affects my page speed.
Check it out diyshop.co.za

Oisa Adventure

Funciona muy bien y además es gratis, ha sido muy fácil instalarla y al momento, ya no se podían copiar las fotos. Muchas gracias