Cozy AntiTheft

Cozy AntiTheft

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

SnoBee Chic

This app is very easy to install and it worked instantly to protect my site from right clicks and protected my images.

Leveoferta.com

muito bom, super recomendo, cumpre perfeitamente com o enunciado. Desenvolvedores estão de parabéns

Uncle Bobs Shop

If you are smart and value your customers safety and security, This app is a definite must have!

I HIGHLY Recommend this app and the staff behind behind it! I am big on internet security and it's not often when I give out 5 star ratings or praise for that matter.

I chose this app to help me secure my shopify store from people with bad intentions.

I really like how its as simple as a few mouse clicks and your site's code is more secure.

When I first installed it, I noticed a few places where security was lacking.

I contacted support about my concerns and they were super quick to fix this by enabling custom features for my site at no charge at all!

gadgetAlot

Thank you, this app worked very well on my website.
Thank you, this app worked very well on my website.

SunPlum

This app is very easy to install and does a great job, preventing most theft. However, more sophisticated thieves can still screenshot the image or page and save your picture that way. So if Cozy added the ability to disable screenshots or page print, that would be super and complete the purpose of preventing image theft for the most part. However, thanks a lot for providing still a great FREE app :).

GIRMANE Studio

It works very well. I use it in my store and satisfied with it. THX GREAT APP for Shopify to do business with.

Boolly Shop

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddd

CKB Mode

I use this app and they was very helpfull. I recommend this app to every people doing e-commerce.

Birdiken Lane

I've just installed this app & tried it, & it works! I'm very happy thank you developers. I love it!

GoFarEbikes

Locked down all of my content. This is a no brainer !