Cozy AntiTheft

Cozy AntiTheft

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

Viva festiva

Great app! Does what it should! Please keep let this app be free. Cant ask for much more! :) Great!!

BabiesTrends

the best app on the market, Amazing keep up this is professional work worth more than 5 starts, appreciate it

Homwire

Awesome product. This actually does what it says. You gotta use this if you're looking to prevent google image searches on your curated items.

CJST- best price

I used this app to protect my store from Antitheft, I really like how it does work and I would recommend it,

Love Yourself Co

Just installed this app with no problems. I'm using it to prevent people from stealing my products and descriptions without working for it. The interface of the app is quite simple to use.

Basarti.Store

Love this app. I used this app to protect my images and content. Simple to use. Easy to install. Seems to be working effectively. Thanks!!!

rgjewels

u should put a video up on about how it works i know its not hard just to make people feel morte secre

Trendeology

Works really Great. It protect our photo and text. Good application! Highly recommend to every one!!

Big Boy Collectibles

Looking for a way to protect your photos / sites content this is the app! Easy install, user friendly and its works. Great app!

CIOATA

I tried few apps but this is the best and it's free. Works great and it didn't slow down your shop with stupid scripts. Great app!