Cozy AntiTheft

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

OLA-PICSOLA

I have an art and photography store with copyright designs. This app protects my images and can be easily enabled or disabled when I need access to my own images. Easy and convenient to use. Does the same as paid apps I tried.

Diyshop.co.za

1 Click and it works.
Very simple and easy to use.
Not sure if it affects my page speed.
Check it out diyshop.co.za

Oisa Adventure

Funciona muy bien y además es gratis, ha sido muy fácil instalarla y al momento, ya no se podían copiar las fotos. Muchas gracias

TwisteDesires

I just installed the app today. I am not sure if it works or not. I will update my rating if it does.

teelikeyours.com

Thank you for this App! It's all I needed! Cozy AntiTheft is Easy, Simple and works Great! Highly recommended!

Reels & Bait

Quite simple and easy to navigate. Other apps advertised within this plugin are very inexpensive as well. If they are designed as good as this one, then I will consider.

New Car Gadgets

Powerful features and simple to use interface, and it's free, thank you..................................

Lamedia.shop

Perfecto well made! and it does what it has to do. I will recommend this app to avoid people from copy information from your page or trying to check your information .

SnoBee Chic

This app is very easy to install and it worked instantly to protect my site from right clicks and protected my images.

Leveoferta.com

muito bom, super recomendo, cumpre perfeitamente com o enunciado. Desenvolvedores estão de parabéns