Cozy AntiTheft

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

Free

All American Biker

Just loaded it into my code and it has worked instantly. I see exactly what I wanted. Its free so thank you

Astrobulb.com

Its perfect! 5/5

Get Leche

Love this app! All my hard work is protected and for free! Very delighted that it protects both images and text!

wonnet.in

I used this app to protect my online store's content and this one works perfectly. Highly recommend using this app.

Sphb

Great app,I used this app to help me and easy to use,Free app,I like it's.& I would like to give 5 stars.

Wanted & Needed

I like that my content is protected there's nothing to be changed except maybe this minimum of 100 characters for this wonderful review. Great app suuper simple and easy to use// If i could complain about any part of the app it would be that it is too basic

notes things

excelente app ayuda a hacer mas profesional la pagina lo que mas ayuda es para evitar usurpación de cada una de los artículos de la rienda y permite ser mas discreto.

Jyassy Collections

this an awesome security app. Its totally free thanks to the developer for this one of a kind security app. love using it. free in both mobile and desktop.

Demonstration-Fotofuse

its a fine app, installs quickly, and stops your images from being downloaded. Stephen Mc Grane, Fotofused

Chipper By Ivana

TESTEO Y CORROBORO QUE TAN BIEN FUNCIONA.. ME ACERCARE LUEGO DE INSTALAR EL CODIGO Y VUELVO A INSTAASDASD