Cozy AntiTheft

Cozy AntiTheft

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

Carte Blanche India

A useful app that does what it says, without requiring any effort on the part of the user. Absolute must-have if image protection is a requisite for you.

Richtingsvest

Worth it! If you're searching for a good app this is the one, 100%. You have to try it out it's amazing.

TPM RAM

j'ai utilisé cette application et ça marche très bien.
Facile a manipuler, et ça protège bien .
J'aimerais avoir un peu plus d'option

DYNAMITE WORKOUT

Empêche les utilisateurs de copier coller le contenu, textes ou images, excellent, site correctement sécuriser.

Mano-Di-Fili

I used this app to protect my web of copies and all the images are safe now, thanks to this free app

JustGoby

Great app, does what it says! I used it to protect my site from the competition known to steal others' ideas. Helps a lot keeping the work intact the quick set up was really easy to follow plus they also have a video to help out even further. Awesome!

salesbite.in

Really Great App to Protect Your Handwork couldn't wish for more Big Thank you all behind the curtain...

TrippVisual Design

I just downloaded this app. I tested it out in their store preview and i fell in love!! Its free too, and with being a designer i worry people may take my ideas and post them so this is amazing for me. If anything goes wrong i will update my review !!

AllBliss

I used this App to protect the digital assets on my store - Product pictures, text etc.,. It works pretty well and does the job.

Ultimate Smart Gift

Cozy AntiTheft is a great application.
We highly recommend it.
Since we discovered it we have installed it directly. It works perfectly and is free.
Thanks to the great team of Cozy AntiTheft for this idea of
genius.