Cozy AntiTheft Protection

Cozy AntiTheft Protection

by eCommerce Addons

Disable right click Protects Stores Images & Text copy, paste+

Mindful Messages

Looks good so far! It's amazing to find such a handy app for a small business for free. Thanks Cozy AntiTheft

CASSY | Vêtements et accessoires pour femmes

Cette application répond à mes besoins. Facile à installer et à configurer. Fonctionne très bien à ce jour. Je recommande !

Three Trails Art Studio LLC

As a small business owner/artist, I needed an unobtrusive way to help protect my images in an inexpensive manner. This does the trick!

Dalima b.

I can't believe it works!
and the best is there are no subscription fees! Thank you for helping out small businesses like me to have the website awesome!

Shabify

Perfect thank you! Make sure to do the speed up protection it the top left menu, amazing for a free app, thanks guys!

Matchpedia

Best App Ever! Download, install and you're done! Does exactly what is required to protect your website from image or text thieves.

Let's not forget it's 100% free!

rainybaba

I used this application and it really easy and super helpful to protect my site from unwanted copying. thank you!

Artzy Gifts

I used this app to help me with a recent breach on my site. I did not want the accused to get a hold of my images or text. Now all he has is code. Which is Awesome! Thank you for creating this App. Works like a Charm.

EasyBeli - Your Modern Online Shop

Great!!! Excellent application!!!

Cabelloss

An excellent application, very useful to avoid the plagiarism of images and content of the store.
In addition to the option for mobile devices. I give it 5 stars