GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+, EU Cookie Bar

shop.connect2learning.com

This is exactly what I needed to redirect to either our Canadian or International store - and it's free!
Thanks for this app :-)

Abduct

Very easy to use, service was great too. Everything is working in order now :). Will definitely recommend especially to those with multi-store.

Elyx Boutique

Apps work perfectly and the support team is really fast and supportive with specific requests and customizations.

7th Psycho Coffee UK

awesome app to use in your store fantastic ideally like it makes it very easy to use and functional great

Skully Technologies USA

Just awesome! App works very fine and the set up is so fast!! Running smoothly the IP redirections for the first time...

GEMATI

Great app for multi-stores, redirects quickly and seamlessly. Great support, replied within 5 mins with a perfect solution.

Flow 2 Freedom Apparel Inc.

Downloaded the app and I'm not completely tech savvy but the support especially from Caroline was awesome. Walked me through everything and was very quick to respond.

Euromild Canada

Love it. Simple. Perfect. It allows you do to what it says. Glad because all the other apps are monthly.

May 11, 2019

Thanks a lot for a review. We have recently launched few features like

- Confirmation Bar with unique customize settings.
- {{visitor_country_name}} .

We are developing more features as we speak.

It's Personal

I am using this app to redirect my store visitors from 2 countries where the producer has its own store. It works perfectly, thank you.

Squizzel Box

The support team was prompt in helping us identify the problem, provide and implement the solution. Thanks!