Cozy Country Redirect

Cozy Country Redirect | Reviews

by eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+

clubhellaheelsau

great app, I have two stores and they now direct to each other based on customers IP. The guys were super helpful on helping me set this up! they even did custom coding so I could have an icon to change the the top of the store :)

clubhellaheels

Love the app! the guys were super helpful in installing it and even went above and beyond to help me do a custom drop down :) thanks!

Chapters

Great app and great support. Very easy to install. I had a minor problem with Google Analytics but as soon as I sent them an email, they immediately replied and fixed the problem in a few minutes.

January 20, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Cozy's values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers.
Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Team Crowned Apparel

I use this app to block a country where I was getting a lot of bots to my website. Worked like a charm. The customer service is what sold me though. Dean and Caroline are extremely helpful :-)

January 17, 2020

Thanks a lot for the review. Country Blocker is one of the many features we are providing. We are continuously adding more features to the app. Our vision is to provide complete GeoIP solutions to our customers at reasonable price.

Caroline and Dean are thrilled to see special mentions.

Kind Regards
Dave

FITS Riding Ltd

Great app, service and support is lighting fast! Big thanks to their support team for getting our redirection up and running in no time.

January 20, 2020

Hearing that you had a fantastic experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. We look forward to serving you again.

Don't forget to check out the new addons added in the app. They might be quite useful :)

Chapters-US Store

Great support from the team, the app works well. Make sure to add the small script to the theme.liquid to increase the redirect speed dramatically. Very simple, just copy and paste the script given on the app.

The Wine Glass Topper & Designer Stemware by Vino Fresco LLC

Extremely happy. Communication with Steve and his team was clear, concise , & pleasant. The help I received was beyond my expectations. Thank you !

BondiEcoUS

We just started using this app, it seems really easy to set up and use. The support has been fantastic.

January 15, 2020

Hearing that you had a fantastic experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing our app, we wish you many happy miles in your business. We look forward to serving you again. Don't forget to check out the new addons added in the app. They might be quite useful 🙂

Prima Coccola

App easy to use and very fast and super support! Also during christmas holidays max 24 hours to answer and fix problems!

SmilesAlign

This app is great it is super fast to redirect your stores to different countries Steve from there support helped me speed up the redirect 10/10