Eazy GeoIP Country Redirect

Eazy GeoIP Country Redirect

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+

Cataua EU

The customer service was excellent, Kate helped me with all my questions and even created a custom pop up for my store.

Stark Skincare

Works well, is customizable, and has very good support (we had an issue with one of our redirects, and it was resolved very quickly). Settled on this redirect app after trying several others.

The Philosopher's Shirt (US)

We've been using the app for about a year and it reliably separates two stores for two different markets using a geo switch. The support responded within 12h to solve a problem with the pop up on the first try. Pricing is more than fair for this great service.

Glasshouse Fragrances

Great customer support from Kate! She solved my technical issue promptly and I've always had a positive interaction whenever I contact customer support. I highly recommend this app.

UpCircle Beauty

Amazing support from Kate to help us get the app set up in our 3 stores, thank you! Highly recommended, super quick and helpful customer service.

iManuka

Fantastic support, very simple to set up and the app does what it says it will! Definitely recommend to all!

Gym+Coffee

great app with a great support team. I needed to set up quite a few pop ups over the last few weeks. Once I got the hang of the app it was very easy to do things. Customer support replied so quickly to my queries and went above and beyond.

Sandshaped Swimwear

I use this app for redirecting our store from international to local. The team has been very helpful and fast in response. I would totally recommend it 100%

Noble Jerky Canada

We're using Cozy redirect for our Canada and USA stores, it's easy to setup and use. They're extremely helpful and fast to respond. Thanks for the awesome apps and service!

Physicool

We use this to popup a notification on our UK store (physicool.co.uk) for US visitors. It gives them the option to click to visit our store in the US. Works great and support are helpful and fast!