Cozy Country Redirect

Cozy Country Redirect | Reviews

by eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+

ShowerGem UK

After trying many different Re-direction apps out, this one is the best by far. I use it on 4 of my domains. Very helpful and fast support and setup took all of 5 minutes.

ShowerGem Ireland

This is the best redirect app by far. I use it on 4 of my domains. Very helpful and fast support and setup took all of 5 minutes.

ShowerGem Germany

Mister Beauty

Love the app Kate were very helpful and made this beautiful pop up to choose the countries within the colour of our website.
Love it

Oscillot® Proprietary Ltd

Great service and very useful app for brands with a presence across multiple regions! They also help me setup the popup to match our theme!

Eterika

Thanks to the efforts of Olivia and the whole team, now we have a customized popup widget that fully meets our expectations. I am amazed from the dedicated and prompt support and from the overall outcome. Thank you again!

Welter Atelier-EU/US

Alex help me for every issue and custom template process. Thank you very much :)
Also this app is very powerful for redirect people other domains.

Vela Sciences

Great, quick service. Took 5 minutes to respond, 30 minutes until fully customized for store. Works, keeps working. Recommend.

Gochujar

Great app~ Works well on my site for redirecting visitors from specific locations. The UI is fully customizeable as well~ great! The team has been very responsive as well.

BeboBeauty

The app is great and the customer service is awesome! highly recommended from my side. also price is very fair for so many feauters