Cozy Country Redirect

Cozy Country Redirect

by eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+

Jack Moore Jeans

Great APP from a Great Team, they help us to just make the pages availebole in countries we can send too. It is really good to block IP:s to Ilands and Countries where we can not send to. Best regards, JM Jeans

Jessup Beauty

nice app, it works smooth, and their customers service is realy great, they helps a lot, thank you so much.

Self Care Corporation Pty Ltd

Very useful app, amazing customer service, super helpful team making it very easy to set up the app & look and feel to your website's requirements

Voltyc

Great costumer support they customize our country switcher for us and for free, very quickly and kindness way

Face Vital

Top notch app, without any flaws. Incredible customer service. They have customized one of the templates exactly to our requirements. Highly recommended.

La Petite Ourse UK

Probably the best support I've had from all app developers I've dealt with in the past. Really courteous, creative and customized work!

Renpho UK

The support team is helpful and responsive, helped my multiple stores set up and update the country redirect pop up menu.

Thats So Fetch

I've been using this app for re-directing our customers to the store dedicated to their country for a long time using the method that automatically forwards them to the right store but I recently decided to change it so we get the popup that allows the customers to choose if they want to be forwarded but before I set it live I contacted the Cozy support team to ask some questions and their service was amazing! Kate not only answered my question perfectly, but she also made the change in the template for me and went above and beyond and even customized the template so that the style matched our website aesthetic! I'm very happy with how it looks now as it fits in with the brand perfectly and it helps to improve the experience for our customers. Thanks once again Kate!

Throne Boss Australia

Super helpful support team and really simple popup for redirecting customers. Simple and easy to use.

Elizabetta

This is app is great. Alex did a great job setting it up so it will do exactly what I want: auto-redirect except also have a button to go to the other store if desired (without getting redirected again). I can definitely recommend it.