Cozy Image Gallery

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

From $1.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

BcardsCreation

Time spent using app 30 minutes

Very useful app! Easy to install and configure. Most of the required features are available on the basic plan.

Happimily

The support team is great. I have a function that needs custom development. Their team quickly realized the function I need, which left a deep impression on me. Recommend this app to those who need it!

Tapis Noir

Location Denmark
Time spent using app 16 minutes

Works like a charm. Had a small request and I literally had an answer within 5 minutes from the developers. Excellent app for creating a nice and quick gallery.

Fieldworthy Photography

I love this app! It is wonderfully useful AND user friendly! I like the look of the galleries that I create with it and the price is very good, too. Thanks!!

iCandy Bikinis

Time spent using app About 1 year

I was able to showcase pictures, with descriptions, of all the options my store provides with this app.

DECOlight

Location Finland

We love the app, helped us create an image gallery with linked products just the way we wanted! The support you get from their customer service is also great and super fast, which is much appreciated!

McGreals

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 3 years

The app works very well for what we need it for. The team provides very fast, professional and friendly support. Recommended!

GC Flooring Houston

Time spent using app About 6 hours

Wonderful... https://gcflooringhouston.com/pages/gallery
Delivering message and feel correctly with great symmetry

IlyDecor

Location Italy
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

The app works very well for what I need and I received fast, professional and friendly support. Thank you!

ROKS PERSONLIZED CUBES

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great app! It did exactly what I needed it to. Other gallery apps can load super slow, this one is super fast.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30