Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

WEAREYESMYTH

Been on the trial program and had a great experience with Cozy gallery. The app UI seems a little bit old-fashioned so it made me curious at first uses, but still very easy to use afterall. The support team was very quick-responding even during the weekends' time. Thank you team and keep up the good work.

ShiftCam Japan

This app is much more user friendly and easier to use and stable. I think that it's worth $3.99/month!

Under April Skies Art

looks good so far. easy to use. quick upload and customisable ............... thank you ...................................................................................................................................

MILLAROLLA

Good apps. Easy to use and straight forward. Recommended for anyone who wants to easily arrange the lookbook.

Life Learning Gifts

I love this . Fabulous. Very easy to use and great options. I would love to see the option that if the image is protected, you can subscribe to your site to download it.

Malaga Car Audio

I'm still learning to use the app, but it seems to do everything it says it does... The GUI is pretty basic and can be improved upon, but So far, so good...

Duke & Winston

Very Awesome app. Saved me a ton of time having to upload images manually & looks great on my site: https://duke-winston.com/pages/duke-pics.

December 6, 2019

Thank you for the review! We couldn't have said it better ourselves!

Esprit de l'Himalaya

This is a very enhancing app on our site. It allows us to share images that speak in a poetic way about us. it does everything I need and I am very happy with it.

December 6, 2019

Thank you for the review! We're glad you like it!

Cozy Shopify Apps

CaroM

i am using the app for my online store and it is helping me a lot for my gallery i recommend highly this app

December 6, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate the feedback!

support@addons.business

Amanya Design

I used this app to show my portfolio of designs with hyperlinks to sales. Great app and service, at a good price.