Cozy Image Gallery

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

From $1.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Fast & Fresh Global LLP

Location India

Brilliant and very easy to configure all the way through. The upload was so much easier, also the cost is negligible. Thanks

Little Flower Farm

Love Cozy Image Gallery for my Facebook Feed! It has a number of unique layouts and was extremely easy to set up!

MADE BERLIN

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Eine sehr gute App. Können wir nur empfehlen. Haben unser Konto umgestellt und freuen uns auf die weitere gute Zusammenarbeit. Schön das es euch gut.

Pocket NC

I was looking for a better way to organize images across our website. This app makes that possible - easily! When I had a support question support helped fast and equipped us with information that will help our gallery setup in the future. Support even provided us with a custom page layout that suited our galleries better which I really appreciated.

Neofabrik klíma és okosotthon Kecskemét

Location Hungary
Time spent using app About 1 year

Simple, easy to use, works well and it has correct pricing. The customer service is very very helpful even for custom design, thanks.

Yiddish Warmth

Time spent using app About 1 year

I needed an app to display a lot of original artwork as a dynamic online gallery. Cozy Image Gallery did everything I needed and I'm so grateful for the work they do. There are lots of options, like sorting and alt text and mouseover changes and more.

Lauren’s Sweet Treats

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I used this app to help promote pick n mixes on the website, I needed a few different images as there is a large selection of sweets and this app was easy to install, follow and create galleries. Great pricing too thank you so much!

Bob Amaral Photography

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very simple to use. I love how it does not slow down my website. Excellent communication with the developer too!

Outdoor Space Designs

Fantastic app and fantastic support. If you need / want a good-looking gallery function for your site, this is a fantastic option and I highly recommend it. I built a gorgeous site for my client with fairly complicated needs and loooooong affiliate links. I tried another gallery app first because I found it first and it ended up not displaying up on my client's pages plus had very limited styling options. The Cozy Image Gallery has good display options, with easy to set link and hover choices. (My wishes for future updates would be to choose the caption typeface, to allow the caption to show above a hover background and to allow background color options.) This app is simple, beautiful, easy to configure and the support is more than 5 stars.

AmericoArt

By far the best gallery app for Shopify. The app does not use the Shopify CDN but their own and you can really tell the difference. The images are comparable to the originals I uploaded. Steve in support was very helpful in helping me create the lightbox view I was looking for using some simple CSS code. I can't say how much I appreciate finding an app like this on Shopify which is as feature rich as what you find in the WordPress world. And to top it off - the app is priced far below any of the other gallery apps. Truly a work of love by the developer and it shows.