Cozy Image Gallery

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

From $1.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Kokoon Online

Great app, easy to use, very reasonably priced

Thendricks

This is exactly what I needed for a simple image gallery. I am an artist and just needed to display my work, this was perfect. I have no complaints.

Bunlimited

Great support and very useful product. Back end design was a little scary at first but it works great and looks great on the customer side.

Zenix Optical

Great app and great service! This App has everything we were looking for. Thanks guys!

Statementpieces

Great App. Great marketing tool. Especially for boutique owners.

Relicate

GREAT APP! It does something very simple but important with Shopify's lack of user-friendly photo gallery capabilities. Support also replied to an emailed question very quickly. Keep improving and I think you will have a winner here...and the price is awesome! Oh, and the fact that there is no limit on galleries or photos is HUGE! Other apps have limits which is just craziness!

The Golden Bolt

Very impressed with this gallery app. Looks great, does everything we need, and their support has proven responsive and effective. Looking forward to new features and improvements. Thank you.

Ink Well

This is the best photo gallery app I've seen, and I've been looking for over a year! Other apps I've tried have let me down with glitchiness, slow load times, or a lack of control over margins/effects... but this one is easy-to-use, no glitches, includes lightbox, and has fun rollover effects to play with. Not only is my page FINALLY looking like I've always envisioned it, but it's so user-friendly (maybe even fun) to set up, and if you ever have a question the support is lightning-fast and super helpful! Five stars all the way.

Juha Punta

Great app. Super easy to use. Awesome customer support.

Cat Island Cookie Cracker Co

Love this App. Being new to Shopify and wanting to add a gallery to our website I was surprised at how easy the Cozy Responsive Gallery is to use. Once it was installed I just dragged and dropped photos from my laptop straight into the app. Voila! I had a gallery and my photos can be captioned and rearranged and linked to other sites and media.

Customer service is 10 star. Quick - almost instant - email response. And not just a one and done response, but a back and forth email dialogue that was hours past normal business hours in my time zone.

Cozy Responsive Gallery is great. If you want to add a photo gallery to your website - this is the one to use.