Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

Steveastro81

I don't usually write reviews however the support I have received is second to none. The app works perfectly for my photography website.

I Spy Eyes

Great app and great quick response from the team to get the mobile version to have less across than the desktop version! Deffo recommended!

Gungoddess Com

Excellent app! Galleries load fast & look good. No gallery limits & images are served through CDN, not stored in your theme files - a huge advantage over other apps. Great price & extremely responsive support. We had several custom requirements and Dave made them all happen almost immediately. Very impressed with this level of service & looking forward to even more features that are in process!

Aqua Selection

Super performant et facile d'utilisation.
Je recommande fortement. Vous ne serez pas déçu.

En V Apparel

Speedy fixes and amazing to use

Kokoon Online

Great app, easy to use, very reasonably priced

Thendricks

This is exactly what I needed for a simple image gallery. I am an artist and just needed to display my work, this was perfect. I have no complaints.

Bunlimited

Great support and very useful product. Back end design was a little scary at first but it works great and looks great on the customer side.

Zenix Optical

Great app and great service! This App has everything we were looking for. Thanks guys!

Statementpieces

Great App. Great marketing tool. Especially for boutique owners.