Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

Hummingbirdhangout

Great app and support is right there within minutes. I am super happy with it. It is easy to use and has some really unique things you can do with your gallery. Simple and fast....

Nellys V

Have been on the search for a good image gallery app for my online store. After trying quite a few this one was easy to use, install and offers a lot of options for customization . I had a few problems on my website and customer service fixed it quickly and were helpful . Highly recommend this app!

Swecoils

Very well made app. It looks simple and is simple to use but you can do more than you think with it. Reasonable price and when i had a question i got an answer in five minutes.
5/5!

La Promenade

Love this app! I can now display all of my photos proudly to my customers.
Already have received great feedback from clients who love the new gallery section on my site. Keep up the great work, A+

My Store Example 23

Great APP. Easy to implement and a beautiful way to present your products, campaigns in a gallery.

The Ultimate Party Shop Ltd

Really happy. Both Dave and Caroline responded immediately when i presented a challenge of auto rotating my pictures. They put the time in and fixed the issue so my life would be easier! Fantastic customer service and a great app that has given me exactly what i needed to present my products. Super easy to use and professional looking. Definitely recommend!

Once again incredibly impressed with this team, i asked for a possible change and i got a response immediately and my request was completed a few hours later. Great app and brilliant team!

Festi Fetes

Very easy to install!
App customer service very quick!

Valeriecarrdesigns

So pleased to have found this app. having tried half a dozen others, I was about to give up! This does exactly what I need, it's easy to install and create galleries and looks fantastic. Very impressed.

Awoke N Aware

Great team to work with. Helped me ensure that it worked the exact way I wanted. Highly recommend using this app!

Handsup Esthetics

best app ever on that topic.
moreover, amazon team, reactiv, and really helpful