Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

Titania Creations

Brilliant app, it's just what I was looking for, very easy to set up and use.

Legend Group

Looks good so far and very easy to use!

Saman Fashion

I´m finding very useful this app! It works just fine out of the box and it solves the most urgent needs for all in the need of a responsive Gallery.

Transient Books

I am ECSTATIC to have found this app. The price is perfect, totally worth it. I had been using tables on my shopify pages to show options and color palettes to client. They looked terrible on the phones and were not versatile enough. These galleries allow me to share info, customize wildly, super versatile and easy to use. The customer support was FAST and solved my single issue. Otherwise, I could figure every thing out on my own in no time flat. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Leigh Schubert

Simple to use! Really great value. Support is quick and helpful. I had a feature request to speed up my workflow and BAM!!!!!!!!! It was implemented over the weekend! Highly recommended!!!! Thank you ALL!!

Hummingbirdhangout

Great app and support is right there within minutes. I am super happy with it. It is easy to use and has some really unique things you can do with your gallery. Simple and fast....

Nellys V

Have been on the search for a good image gallery app for my online store. After trying quite a few this one was easy to use, install and offers a lot of options for customization . I had a few problems on my website and customer service fixed it quickly and were helpful . Highly recommend this app!

Swecoils

Very well made app. It looks simple and is simple to use but you can do more than you think with it. Reasonable price and when i had a question i got an answer in five minutes.
5/5!

La Promenade

Love this app! I can now display all of my photos proudly to my customers.
Already have received great feedback from clients who love the new gallery section on my site. Keep up the great work, A+

My Store Example 23

Great APP. Easy to implement and a beautiful way to present your products, campaigns in a gallery.