Cozy Image Gallery

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

From $1.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Mistura Store

Location Panama

Great APP, it really solves losing time coding for galleries and grids.

Thetartanartisan

Time spent using app About 6 hours

A fantastic gallery app... been on the lookout for a smooth, minimalistic gallery, that looks amazing, to show off my tartan designs! Awesome gallery app, and a great price! I would definately recommeded this app!
Check out my website, and I'll be adding more galleries over the next few weeks ...Stevie, www.theTartanArtisan.com (launching soon, but in the meantime, my 1st gallery - https://thetartanartisan.myshopify.com/pages/gallery)

Tutu Masters

Time spent using app About 1 month

Exactly what we were looking for at a good price! Fast, helpful support when I asked about improving load speed time.

Elf For Christmas

Time spent using app 1 day

Excellent app, one of the most customisable gallery apps I've used and the gallery looks fab! Easy to use and the bulk upload feature is great too. Would recommend without any hesitation.

Platypus Collective

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Hand's down the BEST image gallery! So simple to use, jam-packed with features, looks fantastic and love the gallery options. Doesn't slow down our site at all. WELL worth the teeny-tiny price.

Indigo And Violet

This app is so intuitive and helpful at organizing and reordering photos in a gallery. We use the "masonry" layout for a combo of horizontal and vertical photos and it's great.

Canninginteriors

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great simple to use App with an extremely easy setup and great customising options. The team are very quick to help with customisation and adjustments.

Dlorna

Great app ! Very easy to use. Response time is very quick .

Round Table Yarns

Time spent using app About 3 years

This app is really easy to use and creates a very nice looking gallery. It's exactly what I was looking for, and I'm very happy with it.

Sugarbritches Nappies

I love that this app will allow you to upload many photos. It’s functional and gets the job done. At first I was unable to open the app inside of the shopify app but after waiting several minutes a screen popped up to approve charges. Once I hit approve the app will open. I do find I have the best luck uploading 6 to 8 pictures at a time and this may be due to slow connection spreed. I was able to organize over 130 prints to one page and create two other galleries. Shopify photo uploading is very timely and this app enabled me to organize photos into groups and place them on a page. I’m not quite sure how to place them on the page yet I had to get a shopify agent to help me with this but I do find this app very useful and will continue to use it. Customer service is very helpful with problems if you reach out to them. This app is affordable and functional, I would recommend it. I feel like the very small price is worth the investment to save yourself hours of uploading to shopify. I would like to see a slide show option in the future. I think this would be a great feature if it’s an option.