Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

Floraisonflowers

Good ad fast and mobile first responsive,
Its great and free for your 1st gallery.
I try some of others but some are conflict with loading gallery.

This one is good

Shady Deal Depot

like this, but how do you find this app 2 months from now? Bookmark it? There should be a link on the apps panel in Shopify...

Vintage Jewel Box

Great app for a gallery of my sold items. I needed some help with reordering the images, Steve was quick to respond and made the adjustment for me within a few hours.

JennaBenna Sorority

This app is amazing. I needed a landing page/gallery and this was perfection. Very easy to use and the results are stunning. Would HIGHLY recommend.

New England Mischief

I just got this app and I absolutely LOVE it!
SO simple to use and the images are automatically adjusted, so less work for me! Highly recommend!

CEAR ceramiche

Ottima app, l'unica gratuita che ti permette di inserire fino a 50 immagini. Certo sarebbe stato meglio avere la possibilità di poter suddividere ad esempio 10 immagini per 5 categorie, così da differenziare, ma va bene anche tutte insieme, di meglio gratuitamente non si trova. La consiglio.

Artrosity

I'm a graphic artist and this app fit the perfect need for making a great viewing gallery. Cozy Image Gallery is just what I needed!

Adaliù

Sto utilizzando questa app da poco ma credo sia molto utile per migliorare l'aspetto dello store. Facile da usare.

MARCUSTOM

Dans sa version de base , cette app permet de créer une photo gallery d’ une cinquantaine de photos, qui est déjà pas mal. Merci

Box Bioscience

I really like all the options this app gives you, and pretty dynamic features, too. Much of the hover effects are pretty cool.