Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

Classical Baths

I used this app to put an image gallery of painted baths on my web site showing how we paint our freestanding baths in farrow and ball and other quality paints. I've been thinking of doing this for a while, when I finally got around to doing it it took me about 2 hours work resize and edit about 40 images and then about 20 minutes to create and populate the image gallery using the Cozy Image Gallery App. I was just what I needed and I'm very happy with it.

Pagoda Paper

This app allows us to create galleries of images with a sku label overlay. It also allows us to group our galleries by product type.

Stil&Form

Amazing support and great gallery! We have installed in on 2 shops and can now use implement gallery from either shop and make it work, really great feature if you have multiple stores/countries and don't want to do the work twice :-)

Design in Stitches

This app is exactly what I was looking for to build pages of monogram styles and thread swatches. I like that I can do simple grids with captions and the zoom feature is a nice options. It was extremely easy to use.

Cosmetic Connection Official Website

Top Class service! Quick and responsive team to assist with coding. Really a pleasure to have this app.

Inspired Wallpaper

Been using Cozy Image Gallery for just over a week now. Easy to upload images and easy to input the code on the shopify page. Well worth the monthly fee.

H.R. Lash

Works great very easy to use. The free version being able to actually add a proper gallery with up to 50 images makes it easy to see how it all works

Balloon Place

I have very little computer skills. Cozy Image Gallery is so easy to use, and VERY simple to use. You get 50 picture free. I will upgrade to the next level. Thanks Cozy Image for making it so simple to use your app.

January 24, 2020

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review.It was a pleasant experience helping you out 🙂
We really appreciate you helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Slate Supplies Limited

The app is great had no problem with it, I give it a 5 start rating. Thanks to the team at Cozy. Easy to install and use with just a few clicks. :)

January 24, 2020

Hearing that you had a fantastic experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us.
Thank you for choosing our app, we wish you many happy miles in your business. We look forward to serving you again. 🙂

Headstart

Great easy app that helped me create a better looking page by adding an image gallery than Shopify out the box. Easy and cheap compared with the more complex apps that build sections.

January 24, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Cozy Image Gallery team values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers.
Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.