Crush: Speed & Image Optimizer

Free plan available
Rating (4.8)
4.8
March 30, 2021

Thanks because is Really nice and necesary for the web site. La recomiendo para hacer una compresión rápida de las imagenes.

MIKAKUS
Spain
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 28, 2021

Amazing App. After decreasing my site load time by at least 5 seconds, I consider it a life saver. That was just from compressing my images alone.

Art Meditations
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 26, 2021

Love this app, it helped me with my shopify stores speed score which previously was not good, now we have crushed all out images it is , great app

SpiritCampers
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
March 23, 2021

It works so much better of how I imagined! it helps me to reduce the size of each photo, it is fast and easy to work width

fambypj
Chile
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 23, 2021

Helped us a lot! The store is faster! We recommend 100%. Anybody who is looking for fast and working fixes this one is for you! Keep up the good work

Seeds centrum
Slovakia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 23, 2021

I have compressed all the images in my store to speed up the store, it is a very cool application, I advise everyone to download it,

ALISHWAIL
Libya
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 21, 2021

se ve que es muy buena aplicacion, acelero bastante mi tienda, ahora carga muy rapido y el CEO esta muy bien, los felicito

Tecno-Moda HN
Honduras
Time spent using app: 11 months
March 17, 2021

I just installed Crush Pics on my second site. It's great. It works in the background and crushes already compressed images. Saves me time and Megabytes! Thanks!

Elizabetta Europe
France
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 11, 2021

This app really helps to reduce the load time of my site. Great to use for external images too - thanks!

On The Peg Clothing
Time spent using app: 21 days
March 9, 2021

Has helped us significantly in automating this process. Definitely recommend this app over the others.

Marissa Collections