Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Free plan available

Biddle and Bop

Use this app to help fix our site speed after our traffic increase was starting to show issues. Another app wanted $122 to do what this app did. I let it run overnight which wasn't a problem, we had a gig and a half of photos that needed resized. Highly recommend.

Malo'o Racks

Great app, especially the auto features to crush photos and also have consistent alt tags. We are mostly mobile with our users so the increasing load time speed is critical. Love it!

Edith Ellen .com

I had a slower than acceptable load speed and I found your app to help increase the speed. Thank you for making the app. I could not have done the thousands of images my self alone.

Simply You Cosmetics Ltd.

This app really is one to have cant wait to see if it increase my page speed ill keep you up to date

Sharp Shifter

I used Image optimizer to significantly reduce the size of my store images and improve the speed of my store

Charlie Blu

Incredibly easy to use. Saved me so much time and money. I would highly recommend the product to anyone struggling with load time on their website.

Favored Youth Clothing Co

Saves me a lot of space and photos look great! It was recommended by a friend and I am happy with it. Great addition.

JayML

Really help with the website speed, and very easy to use, but sometimes it won't detect some of your website pictures.

Luxx Jewel

this increased my speed dramatically and i had over 350 items with multiple pictures. thanks so much for creating this app..

victoria

nutsie.dk

its easy to start with, easy to understand how to use, so really good help to beginners in shopify. saving space on my pictures, and hours of renaming pictures, thanks