Crush: Speed & Image Optimizer

Free plan available
Rating (4.8)
4.8
March 6, 2021

Very convenient, I no longer need to process every picture by myself. Save a lot of time. Just upload the picture to the store. The app will be optimized automatically.

Fitness Armory
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited March 5, 2021

This application ran tirelessly in the background for a year and did its job properly. I am very pleased with the results and recommend it if you want to speed up the site and additionally get an ALT tag for the image.

Natalex Auto
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited March 4, 2021

I chose this app to help me with seo. without knowing too much about how alt text, file names and image compressing works beforehand, i found their tutorials very helpful and educational. it took a while to convert all of my files (958 total images) but the process was very easy and understandable. i feel confident now that my seo is in good hands moving forward.

Painted Love Apparel
Time spent using app: 2 days
February 28, 2021

Very good recommended application. I'm just testing it but so far it's ok. I hope it exceeds my expectations. very good

KIMBRYCART
Peru
Time spent using app: 27 days
February 24, 2021

This is simple to install and use. It is a bit expensive if you are like me and have a lot of pics but I am hoping that it is going to be well worth the expense.

Nutritional Organic
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 16, 2021

I am so pleased with the Crush Pics app. It has made compressing and renaming my files one less thing I have to worry about!

Sweet Little Duck
Time spent using app: 27 minutes
February 16, 2021

This app is super useful, it allows us to compress all pictures automatically, saving tons of time, and also edit pictures names and alt tags

Decantify
Portugal
Time spent using app: 15 days
February 15, 2021

i had someone i hired to speed my store up recommend this app.. i am so glad i followed his advice... easy, to use it does it all for me. store is faster. i was missing a bunch of alt text description and i was able to have this app put what i wanted outta my decriptions in in a button click. saved me months... thank you thank you

Guiding Lights Boutique
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 13, 2021

I sell artwork, and I have used programs such as tinypng, but I have to shrink my images before using it, which looses the visual needed for my art, and I have to do it manually each time. This app does it for me automatically. I can load big images, have them compressed and they still look great. It has even reduced my tinypng images a bit more. I'm really pleased with the ease of this app.

Colleen Ross Fine Art Gallery
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 10, 2021

Great app to help optimize your images and make them all nice and neat. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to the same and save a little time :)

Outdoor Kitchen Connection