Reviews (1,064)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for significantly enhancing website load time, particularly on mobile devices. Its features include image compression, renaming, and adding Alt Text, which are easy to use and time-saving. Merchants value the one-click compression, automation, and the noticeable increase in page speed and SEO. The app's ability to reduce image sizes by an average of 50% and its mass editing feature for SEO purposes are also highly praised. It's considered a good investment, especially for those less tech-savvy, and offers a free plan.

July 27, 2016

Does what it says. Easily compressed all of my images and continues to do it automatically as I upload more. Works great.

Tiny Tot Trends
November 5, 2016

If you have a Ton of images bogging down your site, this is certainly an app you will want to get. With that being said you will want to subscribe to the paid plan, since the free plan simply will not be enough to compress all images. Before using on my site https://www.catshatsandmore.com my page load time was horrendous. After utilizing the the 70% compression, which I truely can not notice a difference, I have seen my site https://www.catshatsandmore.com page load times increase drastically! My google user experience score is no joke 100/100! Certainly recommend this app to any who have a lot of images. Does exactly what they say it will!
For all you cat lovers out there, check out my site and tell me what you think. https://www.catshatsandmore.com

Cats Hats More
April 3, 2020

Easy to use and helped me compress my images very easy. I couldn't tell the difference between the optimized and original pics. But I'll observe for now

Health Boss
January 19, 2018

Very usefull apps. It help a lot !

Cerclezen
France
December 3, 2016

Best thing about this app is how easy it is to use :) Does all the work.

Divnitycollections
March 29, 2023

This app just about saved the day for me...

Easy to use

surprising results

Absolutely Fantastic... !!

SQAGGY
January 3, 2017

Very useful app and in addition, the customer service is superb! Thank you Crush.pics.

Dearbirds
March 31, 2020

This is a great tool to optimize the images and the Alt tags automatically. Thank you for your help.

Ancient Pharaon
December 27, 2018

we like our images small, very small. very helpful for the management of our large photo library. Thanks!

DopeBoo
July 2, 2016

Great app for online businesses on shopify. Simple and easy to use, as well as useful of course. Would recommend 100%!

Bracelet Planet