4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for significantly enhancing website load time, particularly on mobile devices. Its features include image compression, renaming, and adding Alt Text, which are easy to use and time-saving. Merchants value the one-click compression, automation, and the noticeable increase in page speed and SEO. The app's ability to reduce image sizes by an average of 50% and its mass editing feature for SEO purposes are also highly praised. It's considered a good investment, especially for those less tech-savvy, and offers a free plan.

October 2, 2022

I started this app for compressing my pictures, saved a lot of space than found the option pictures name and ALT text change automatically - it's fantastic. In my case its time saving plus lack of knowledge

homefinesseartolostore
4 months using the app
March 11, 2018

great stuff looking forward for more stuff to come out from these guys. keep up the good work. just some minor flaws but still a great app. I highly recommend https://www.inerchi.co/

Inerchi
4 months using the app
November 10, 2016

Excellent App!!!
Very fast,Very flexible and easy to use.

Iloveapparel
May 30, 2022

Good application and easy to use. Store speed is now better and i have not getting error on tiktok of stoe optimization

Amore
Pakistan
August 23, 2016

Seriously. Just get this app. I realized that ALL 300 pictures on my website needed compression - the file sizes were dragging down my scores with Google. I used this awesome app, and it was just done - all within the web platform, and easy. I can't recommend this highly enough, super-helpful and saved me hours of work!!!!!!!

Rusticagift
July 25, 2020

Easy to use, fantastic results which increases the speed of my site. Love the app, love how smooth it runs now :)

EMBER LOFT
May 16, 2016

Seemlessly finds the pictures, converts them in a loss-less way, and has immediate impact to site speeds following 3rd party web tests. Worth it.

Christiano Ferraro
May 16, 2018

Awesome App. After beeing installed you don't have to worry about anything . App is completing the task on his own.

Dropnos
November 8, 2016

Amazing App! Helped boost our website speed a lot. Highly Recommend!

Designer Handbags Outlet
Edited May 17, 2017

app bom , mais reduz pouco o tamanho das imagens, seria interessanto fazer uma otimização mais profunda nas imagens

Lingerie Ponto Com