Crush.pics SEO Image Optimizer

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Free plan available

R W Summer Imports

Looks good so far. Easy setup. Still learning about the app.

Divnitycollections

Best thing about this app is how easy it is to use :) Does all the work.

Cffproducts

Images are heavy on the load time of any website, Crush.Pics has been a life savor by crushing over 24,000 images making sure that our website loads fast and without delay. Crush.Pics is a MUST if you have a large inventory with multiple images. We love Crush.Pics.
Lynette
CFF Brand

Titanparacord

Just installing this simple App has increased our PageSpeed Insight scores by 3. Love it!

Bedfordshirebeardco

Improved the speed of my site which will hopefully help my seo out. Cheers guys

Forexwealth Shop

Very easy to use, it compressed all my images (about one thousand) in a bunch of minutes. Recommended!

Kini Bands

My site speed went from 63 to 79 with Crush.app! Really great support, and overall an honest company with a great product. Thank you!

Vintagefairy

Great App!! Does exactly what it says. Recommended!!!

Kigurumi

Very nice app. I like that I can select lossy or lossless compression. They use the right libs for image compression which is nice to see. I would like to be able to selectively compress different types of images.
So say maybe I can to lossy compress all of my blog images, but losslessly compress all of my product images. Right now I would have to do that manually.
And the option to restore my images to their original form is invaluable!

Splashymcfuns

We really like this easy to use app that helps us reduce our image sizes without any work. Saves us time, which saves us money.
Very happy with the App at SplashyMcFun.com