Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Kitchen Brite

Even with the fact our site is not super image heavy this app significantly reduced our load time. Very glad I listened to my friends recommendation.

Girl Almighty Clothing Co

great support and easy to use! easy way to speed up site and avoid losing customers due to slow loading!

Auto Julio

Such a satisfying app.
And a great Customer Service :)

Discount Branded Sportswear

Great stuff, basically set it and forget it. Excellent support - not that you should need it, the app really is that simple. I contacted Dom about something else and he couldn't have been more helpful. I have definitely noticed an improvement in speed since the initial run so am happy to recommend.

Jonesproperties

We were able to over 7mb on our site https://jonesproperties.biz and even more on some other sites we used. Would highly recommend.

Christiano Ferraro

Seemlessly finds the pictures, converts them in a loss-less way, and has immediate impact to site speeds following 3rd party web tests. Worth it.

Zizowireless

My site speed was really slow - my picture sizes were too big. I signed up and the problem was fixed overnight. Smooth, easy, and useful. Thank you!

Boots N Rags

AMAZING SUPPORT - absolutely amazing support! Dom is very quick to respond and did the optimization changes for me. Again, amazing!

Holly Lane Christian Jewelry

Dom from Crush.pics went above and beyond in helping us optimize our site's speed. I had originally installed the app and did the optimization process myself with little result in a better online speed ranking.

Discouraged, I asked for a refund. Dom was quick to offer a solution and even went as far as to help me make a modification to my site's theme to help me optimize my site.

Our site's speed went from 24/100 to 74/100 with Dom's help.

Great product, amazing service!

Babel Alchemy

Great app, shrunk our images and optimized our store!