Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Boots N Rags

AMAZING SUPPORT - absolutely amazing support! Dom is very quick to respond and did the optimization changes for me. Again, amazing!

Holly Lane Christian Jewelry

Dom from Crush.pics went above and beyond in helping us optimize our site's speed. I had originally installed the app and did the optimization process myself with little result in a better online speed ranking.

Discouraged, I asked for a refund. Dom was quick to offer a solution and even went as far as to help me make a modification to my site's theme to help me optimize my site.

Our site's speed went from 24/100 to 74/100 with Dom's help.

Great product, amazing service!

Babel Alchemy

Great app, shrunk our images and optimized our store!

Originalsound

Great app overall!

I had some earlier problems with the app and the payment, but I received a nice customer service and I really appreciate that. Even though I had some problems, we managed to fix it quite fast, so thats really nice. The app really helped to improve our website speed, as intentioned so we're happy.

The app is easy to use and does all the job on its known!

Please checkout http://www.originalsound.dk for awesome headphones!

Active Swag

Using this app is incredibly easy, and will definitely improve your site speed. We also got phenomenal support from Dom on other site-related issues, and he's been a great resource for us!

Theolivetree

It's so easy to use and it basically runs on its own. I needed more clarification and help on something and Dom was extremely helpful and efficient. Please keep up the great work!

Maple Treehouse

Fast and easy. Just a few clicks and the rest is handled by it. You do not have to worry about anything else. The ease of changing plans to suit your needs is also an added bonus

Little Earth Nest

This app did exactly what we wanted it to and significantly reduced the load time of our pages especially our home page. Dom was super helpful and it was definitely an fast, easy to use app with a very positive outcome for us.

4salon

Very helpful app, but it stopped working randomly and we had no idea our images weren't being compressed. It's working now though.

The Vintage Cart

You guys have really saved my wallet from crushing :) this app saved 38% of my space and hence made my site faster by 0.34 secs. All just by using this app. Would like the cost to be a couple of $ cheaper for the premium tiered plans. Easy to use is an understatement, you do need to do anything, absolutely nothing. Just three clicks, thats all.