Reviews (1,064)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for significantly enhancing website load time, particularly on mobile devices. Its features include image compression, renaming, and adding Alt Text, which are easy to use and time-saving. Merchants value the one-click compression, automation, and the noticeable increase in page speed and SEO. The app's ability to reduce image sizes by an average of 50% and its mass editing feature for SEO purposes are also highly praised. It's considered a good investment, especially for those less tech-savvy, and offers a free plan.

March 8, 2017

Excellent App. Highly recommended for any New or existing store.

Gazaal Com
United Arab Emirates
October 16, 2019

Incredibly impressed by this app. It consistently reduced image size upwards of 30% - sometimes higher than this. Their compression is leagues beyond what Shopify is offering. As Plus partner who's launched 100+ stores, I'd recommend every Shopify use this app from the day their start selling.

palo-alto-state
July 2, 2017

THis app seems to helping. It was looking like I was having trouble with page load times. Once I installed the app, it definitely helped to reduce the load times. I would definitely recommend it.

Scarab Trinkets
11 months using the app
Edited November 4, 2018

Thanks Crush.pics. I received information about your application from another seller and tried it out. I really think this will help my conversion rate with faster load times.

The Maple Outlet
April 7, 2017

Great app - I use it on www.surehatch.co.za and www.surehatch.com

Surehatch
South Africa
December 31, 2016

This has been an invaluable service to my website, https://vintageapparelandmore.com. Thank you crushpics.

Vintage Apparel And More
September 20, 2022

Very easy to use, and it does what promises. Will continue supporting although my store is quite small (at the moment)

Muotitassu
Finland
January 9, 2018

Very nice app save me lots of space

Top My Deals
November 15, 2022

Good app for image optimization. Thanks for creating this amazing app. I will save our valuable time to optimize images manually.

Baby Care Toys
March 6, 2017

Very helpful app in reducing the overall size of the images of a website. I have used this app to compress the images without having any loss in the image quality and it has certainly helped in making my website load faster

Thanks to the dev of this app

Indobling