4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance website load times and speed. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, one-click compression feature, and automatic mode that optimizes images in the background. The app's ability to compress images without quality loss, batch optimize site images, and improve SEO through filename and alt tag optimization is also praised. Merchants note that it significantly improves the shopping experience by making it faster and more efficient, particularly on mobile.

April 7, 2020

I installed this app on www.storyandhearts.com. It has worked very well, and unlike other apps was rather easy to install and utilize. It certainly has worked as expected. No problems, would recommend!

storyandhearts
Edited October 14, 2016

Great App would recommend to a friend. love this app

Jt Shoes Apparel
October 29, 2016

Work as charm! Thank you guys. Great app.

Kingsumbrella
Hungary
September 28, 2016

Useful tools for images heavy websites... recommended.
HYDESTYLE.LONDON

Giftspage
7 months using the app
October 25, 2016

I love the app and their superb customer service. The idea of choosing images manually for compression is what I really liked compared to the other apps. I would definitely recommend to try the app and see for yourself. I've just started compressing only a few images but will be doing the entire store images soon with Crush. We had a few issues with image optimization and their team was quick to respond and resolve it. Thank you Marc, you're the best!

Sairasboutique
November 22, 2019

This app helped me save a lot of time and the auto crush feature really seals the deal for me. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Hair to Beauty
February 27, 2018

Awesome, the application allowed me to gain a large place on my site!

Voyagelibre
France
April 15, 2022

This app is amazing. Truly. Easy to navigate and really saves me so much time. Would definitely recommend it. 10/10

Drezden
July 5, 2021

The app works as expected albeit a bit slow. I've only used the image compression module so far but an happy with it so far.

Shujaa Tees
6 months using the app
October 25, 2017

I really this app, useful, easy to use and bring many benefits!

Goodies Basket