4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effectiveness in enhancing website load times, especially for mobile apps. They appreciate its easy-to-use interface and time-saving features like one-click compression and automation of compression, renaming, and alt tags. The app is praised for reducing image sizes without losing quality, leading to faster loading times and better SEO results. Even with the free plan, significant improvements in page speed, SEO, and space-saving are reported. The app's assistance in renaming image files and alt tags is also appreciated, further boosting SEO and saving merchants considerable time and effort.

November 17, 2017

Best app I've found for compressing images and saving load time on your site. Automate it and let it go! The image quality loss from compression is not noticeable at all.

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series
9 days using the app
June 5, 2020

Helped met to minimise my images andoptimise my image names. Superhelpful and easy to use. Welcome to try it.

Klasp | Best Online Gift Store
South Africa
6 months using the app
November 30, 2016

Very easy to use, it compressed all my images (about one thousand) in a bunch of minutes. Recommended!

Forexwealth Shop
Italy
November 19, 2017

Pretty good! Anything can be improved but this is a straightforward, app with nothing to get confused about.

Black Velvet Indulgence
April 20, 2016

Dom from Crush.pics went above and beyond in helping us optimize our site's speed. I had originally installed the app and did the optimization process myself with little result in a better online speed ranking.

Discouraged, I asked for a refund. Dom was quick to offer a solution and even went as far as to help me make a modification to my site's theme to help me optimize my site.

Our site's speed went from 24/100 to 74/100 with Dom's help.

Great product, amazing service!

Holly Lane Christian Jewelry
November 21, 2016

Excellent App! Increased my page speed immensely and saved a ton of data.

Cj5fpv
January 16, 2018

Not sure as yet. Will come back in a couple of days and check it out for speed testing. It reduced overall by 12% so am not sure of the effect it will have on speed. Time will tell. Will check back soon if an improvement has been made. But good clean app, easy to use.

Jacksonsthai
Thailand
February 24, 2021

This is simple to install and use. It is a bit expensive if you are like me and have a lot of pics but I am hoping that it is going to be well worth the expense.

Nutritional Organic
April 28, 2021

Awesome app and easy to use. The easiest and fastest way to compress all your photos and change your file name/alt tags

McGreals
New Zealand
Edited May 28, 2020

Great App. I use this app for first time and had a significant improvement on loading speed for my website. I recommend it.

BmaxStore