4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effectiveness in enhancing website load times, especially for mobile apps. They appreciate its easy-to-use interface and time-saving features like one-click compression and automation of compression, renaming, and alt tags. The app is praised for reducing image sizes without losing quality, leading to faster loading times and better SEO results. Even with the free plan, significant improvements in page speed, SEO, and space-saving are reported. The app's assistance in renaming image files and alt tags is also appreciated, further boosting SEO and saving merchants considerable time and effort.

November 27, 2018

Changing the template they try to charge me again for the same pics, reaching out to support to ask for my money back they wont even give me the time. Waste of money.

Boujeecat
Space Squirrel Ltd. replied May 17, 2019

Hi there,

We are very sorry to hear that you experienced problems with our app. Our support team contacted you multiple times via e-mail to diagnose the problem and offer you a refund, but sadly we never heard back from you.

We take pride in providing efficient and friendly customer service. We are sorry that you didn’t give us the opportunity to help you.

If you'd like to pick up the conversation you can always reach us through our support email, support@spacesquirrel.co

-Dom, Co-Founder

September 22, 2017

It is so nice when " things just WORK" nothing to do, and out of 5000+ images no problems what so ever.

Laser Ready Templates
South Africa
January 1, 2019

I use it to help with Page speed, seems to be a good option if you don't want to do it all manually

Popclu
December 9, 2022

Greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Brownsalt Bakery
India
May 13, 2021

fastest way to optimize your pics, this has helped us with a one click to improve the speed of our website

Classic Childhood
August 21, 2018

This app was super easy to install and is definitely worth the investment. Reduced overall file sizes for all of our product images and helped improve our page load times.

Broome And Greene
June 18, 2020

It reduced my total website's image load by 58%. Helped a ton for increasing my page speed which will go along way with my conversions

START 2 FINISH NUTRITION
April 6, 2020

For now i like the app it safes me some time especially with the alt text of the pics. Compress from 461 pics about 6 mb which is good for me. Increase a little bit the speed of my site but not as i expected.

www.digerafit.com
Bulgaria
February 12, 2018

It is very good!
I am very satisfied with the work.

Youre Conected
France
March 6, 2020

Great App! Easy to use and really helps to squeeze images. I managed to save additional space even with images already optimized (at least I thought that way before)!

Front Launch