Crush: Speed & Image Optimizer

Free plan available
Rating (4.8)
4.8
Edited June 11, 2017

Great support team. Their team worked for a week to make the page speed faster for us. Thank you! Definitely recommend this app!!!

Test4rr
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 12, 2015

We are very happy with this app and the customer service we have recieved. We can now relax knowing crush is sorting out our images behind the scenes. A big thank you from the team at SFXC.

Special Effects And Coating
Time spent using app: 6 days
October 9, 2015

So this is our second store that we have installed Crush.pics on. We installed Crush.pics on our first store last week and the results were excellent. We saved about 27% on average from the image sizes with no loss of quality. Install was easy and the app got working straight away at reducing image sizes. This is really a no brainer app for anyone wanting to improve their SEO. Highly recommended.

Minibini Uk
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 8, 2015

Great app. Easy install and works fast. My page speed has definitely improved.

Chilly Chiles
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 7, 2015

Great app. Excellent support. Anyone interested in SEO should get this app for sure.

Viktoriasimone
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
October 7, 2015

This is a great app that's simple to install and does just as it's supposed to. It's excellent for reducing image size without losing quality. This is helpful for our page loading speed which is a ranking factor with Google. The customer service has also been excellent. I highly recommend this app.

Matcha Tranquility
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 5, 2015

This is an amazing app. We installed it and it worked seamlessly out of the box. It reduced our image sizes by an average of 27%! According to Google this should help boost our rankings.

Thanks Dom for the great customer service!! Really appreciated!

Minibini
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
September 29, 2015

I must admit that I was a HUGE skeptic. After all, I export our images from Photoshop using compression and run them through another optimizer app on my computer before uploading to Shopify. Dom (the developer), the results, and the convenience, have convinced me otherwise.

Dom provides excellent and timely support. You want that in an app with an objective of modifying EVERY image in your store. I needed no support on the install or app use itself. All is seamless and effortless. But Dom made sure I could trust the app to work as advertised, even doing a before/after test I requested before plowing forward.

As for the results, I did not expect much given my prior manual processing, so a 9% gain put a smile on my face. That has translated into about an 8% gain PageSpeed results. Not bad for not lifting a finger. I should also mention that an impromptu A/B test here in our office resulted in no one able to tell our Shopify image from the Crush.pics image. Obviously "lossless" had better be "lossless" and it is.

Now for convenience: there's nothing to it. We will be adding product photos next week and I can't wait to NOT process them like I did before. Upload and done. It cannot be made more simple than automatic.

If you value your time at even minimum wage and you want optimal images for optimal download speed , this app pays for itself over and over again. Take it from a guy who thought he had image optimization down. Spend a little, save a lot of time, gain a lot of page speed, all with no loss of image quality. And rest assured that the developer is there if you need him!

Standout
Time spent using app: About 4 years
Edited September 26, 2015

Excellent. Works really well, Customer service is outstanding

Suzieskincare
Time spent using app: About 3 years
September 23, 2015

Love this app. Installed and can say my pagespeed has gone from 69 to 85 since installing.

Whtshirtmakers Com