Currency Converter+

Currency Converter+

by Code Black Belt

The Professional Currency Converter for Multi Currency Stores

Rob & Helene

this app is very great. i will recommand it to any one using shopify store to get one. Its a great app that allow peoples to sale internationaly and its helps us to avoid dispute. currency converter is really a great app. f

V I T A

Easy to use, and the customer support team is very helpful. Very happy with my purchase & will continue to renew

Indulge Daaahling

I really appreciate the ease with installation of this app. It makes it so much hassle free, without any frustration of coding.

A1Trendz.store

awesome app, works great! my mentor recommended it to me, i also recommend it, thank you

homewaregogo

Super good app. Only started with trial but am sure going to continue this app. Just click the start free trial and see the magic happen

LivingSimply

life hack goods

great amazing fantastic

ejkfgowegfihreoifhjwdhvkjafhkgjhsKDJhv;kesrhgkhw;kdjhgvlkajfvklhasf;lkvhj;kjlsfnv

The Factory Marketplace

The app looks great, work great and I am really really happy about it. The most remarkable was the super-fast, kind and expert help from all the support team. In my years of experience, I can say this is one of the best (or the best) customer support I have ever received. They did everything to make the app work as smooth as expected. Thank you very very much!

Topmarket123.com

I tryed lot of application on my store and this one is the best for me... without bug between translation and currency Thanks

Rozzcart

I don't usually write review. But this is the best currency converter app i have used so far in shopify store. They made all changes that i requested, and very patient. Highly recommended! Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 66 67