Currency Converter Plus

Currency Converter Plus

by Code Black Belt

The Only Professional Currency Converter for Shopify

ARA BOLGA-BASKETS

Very good and lovely. My first time and I was amazing with how it responded. I recommend it for you.

DonakCool

I have tried so many currency plugins, but none of them can be as fast, simple, and awesome as it is

Freestyle USA

app and dev team have been helpful. Our major concern is it makes our catalog pages load SUPER SLOW. Need to look at ways to improve this.

FlawlesShape

This is better than the "best currency converter" app, which shouldn't even be called that, because THIS is the best converter app. I love the UI, but most importantly, the conversion currencies just work flawlessly, plain and simple! Highly recommend anyone to stop looking for a currency app and just download this. You will not be disappointed!

Look Young and Glow

I havne not use the app yet lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Shaffroom Gifts

This app was so easy to set up, I just needed 5 currencies to display, which was easy to amend. There are more options that you may want to try out. I will definitely be subscribing to this app. Thank You

Ooala

Coming from an ex investment banker, you can't ask for a better app for up-to-date conversions. The system functions properly 24/7. We've been checking against market exchange rates and everything is very accurate and loads quickly. If you're trying to make a global store with multi-currency and multi-lingual functionality, this is the best option for the currency portion.

*NOTE: Like all other apps, you DO have to have your checkout in your store's local currency. I'm sure these guys would change that if they could but Shopify doesn't let you. We haven't noticed a change in conversion rates because of this, but we have noticed a significant rise by displaying prices in the local currency of other countries we're selling in.

MiniVac Pro

This is a great app, I use it on multiple stores I run. Customer support is also super helpful and responsive.

Proton Medical Store

非常好用,超长的免费使用时间。太棒了非常好用,超长的免费使用时间。太棒了非常好用,超长的免费使用时间。太棒了非常好用,超长的免费使用时间。太棒了非常好用,超长的免费使用时间。太棒了非常好用,超长的免费使用时间。太棒了非常好用,超长的免费使用时间。太棒了

Kinglooo

angonigokmhkpmgfklsm',nlpwrhmkpmitrniomerioqgmnveripgmnrrrrtbmndfklamblskfmblkfkdnghkdghljtrhopkrpotjklprtmkjpnmpogrhtrhwrtjn

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 69 70