Currency Converter Plus

Currency Converter Plus

by Code Black Belt

The Only Professional Currency Converter in the App Store

Daily Revel

Code Black Belt's Currency Converter Plus is the best currency conversion app for Shopify stores on the market. Carlos, Jose, and the rest of the technical support team are the best I've ever worked with, period. These guys are incredible. Expert coders who respond and fix any issues within minutes. Thank you, Code Black Belt. You guys are awesome!

FLRCC FURNITURE SHOP

i use this app to help me do calcutation of currency, it's automated and it save me a lot of time ty

Brandat Outlet LLC

One of the best customer support ever, within couple of hours my technical problem was solved! highly recommend this app

British Tea - Estate Tea Centre

This app works perfectly, and it does everything that we required. We needed to place the menu in a certain spot on desktop and another location for Mobile. It was all done for us within 1/2 hour of sending email request for support.
Excellent customer service and support.

Firefly Chocolate

Best currency conversion app I've tried. Customer support quickly helped fix code from my theme that was interfering with showing the correct price across all variants, and even got some custom code that displays price per serving also working. Other apps did not offer this kind of next level support. Highly recommend!

La La Paws

Great app (does what it says on the box!), but even greater customer support! I am a new online store owner, and I always gravitate towards apps and services where customer help is available, fast and effective. Thankfully, I experienced all of these with Currency Converter +!! Highly recommend it.

Task Dragon

You recommended me Geoseeker so I could test if your app works, and it works beautifully, Super easy to use, Highly recommend.

art by life

App fits perfectly into the theme and works flawlessly. adjustments are made quickly and easily by support. I can highly recommend the app.

Sapatos

We have tried many different currency converters, but this is defiantly the best currency converted we have used for our store. Their geoip looks 100% accurate. And their support is the best support we have ever seen with apps. They are there 24-7!!!

Bashford Jewelry

Absolutely love this app and I love all the support team as well. They are very helpful and answers our email very quickly. I would say this is the best Currency App. It was very easy to install and makes our website looks great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 73 74