Currency Converter Plus

Currency Converter Plus

by Code Black Belt

The only professional currency converter for Shopify

MelaninGods Apparel

Works awesome! As soon as it was downloaded it was already working and ready to go on my website!! I am so thankful for this app because I no longer have to manually convert pricing for customers!

Techiify

Currency Converter Plus started working 100% as expected. What amazed me even more was that support customized it to my website's specifications without me even asking for it. Great App & Awesome service!

Electrónica Central

Really great app, works perfectly on my store and never once had to contact support. Have been using it for a few months now and never had any problems so far!

The Unshackled Realm

Very easy to install and setup, great range of currency and functionality. Works great so far. Coming to end of our trial but we'll continue to the paid version. One of the few apps that delivers what it promises.

Perfect Anthem

works very good but can not convert in the checkout. It would be pefect . otherwise it is a good appl i recommend

Quirky Fun Gifts

I have just installed this app. So far it works smoothly on my website. It works as described and it is easily customized.

Blend & Blot

I was very happy with how easy it was to implement and that it could be done right away. Good options too.

Costcuttersrus

I really like the ease of use and the various display options. I was a little unsure about how to do something, as well as having a problem with prices not displaying when my multi language app was set to a none English language. I contacted the company Code Black Belt and within a few minutes they got back to me, having configued the app for me (and telling me how they had done it) and they fixed the prices not displaying problem. I chose this app over many others because it required no technical skills, was eay to install and had several cool switch options compared to many other horrible looking things in other apps. Now I have sampled the customer service as well and I am delighted with it. I have looked at many apps, tried them and needed to contact the customer service team for that app and been very, very disappointed but Code Black belt who supply this multi currency app have been excellent. I strongly recommend this app.

ZyGlam

I really love this addition to my business page. So far, I give it 5 stars. It really helps with my main goal of expanding to a global scale. It also gives my page a detailed hint of professionalism. Thank You.

Myriad Coolooks

Very easy installation and professional service. As soon as i installed the app, I was contacted by their staff and asked if everything was running smooth. I requested some minor modifications to meet my theme and they were done immediately. Superb customer service.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58