Currency Converter Plus

Currency Converter Plus

by Code Black Belt

The Professional Multi Currency Converter for your store

Vaas Worldwide

Be careful what theme you are using with this apps, when uninstalled it removed 3 of our main applications on the store and took a lot of time to get back.

October 22, 2021

This is clearly a misunderstanding, our app cannot remove any other apps.

Our Support Team has confirmed that have already talked to you on the phone and explained how our apps works and we understand this has been clarified.

Anyway, if there is any way we can help you just get back to us, we will be happy to assist.

FOR ALL KIND

We love this app! Customer support is quick to respond and helped guide us through and resolved all the minor issues we had. Would highly recommend!

Cucumber Clothing Limited

Chose this app based on reviews - they were right. Super easy to install. The few questions I had were answered very promptly and when I needed help to add a button and keep it in line, this was done incredibly quickly. Excellent customer service!

3rd Eye Labs

App does as described with an easy to use UI to set it up. The support team was awesome and even customized the app's functionality to suit our business needs.

Scoot City Ltd

This is undoubtedly the best currency app on Shopify. I have tried many currency switcher apps. The biggest highlight is that is its entirely compatible with Shogun and very simple to use. I would highly recommend it 10/10

YO-GOGO

Excellent support and useful app, It makes my store more professional, I recommend it.It deserves 5 stars.

SAHARA BOUTIQUE - VIP

I used the app for currency converter. It's just the best. Their customer service is just extra ordinary. They even provide help for other technical issues not related to them!!!

QUICKQUESTING.COM

THE BEST APP AND THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE.
I've needed the app repositioned a few times in a few days as we changed themes and then reverted back, the icon was slightly off where I wanted it to be, I contacted the developer and within a few minutes I had a reply, they had fixed the issue and it's perfect. :) Thank you!

Care For Yours

Currency Converter Plus is one of the best Currency Changer Apps. Their Customer Service is 5/5. I recommend it to every Shopify User

Chromecrate

Have had some issues, which is normal. Customer service is very fast and professional. Have solved all the problems with installing the app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 75 76