Currency Converter Plus

Currency Converter Plus

$9.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
February 2, 2023

Love how the app is so seamless on my page. My country doesn't support shopify payments yet, but this is a perfect solution in order to take advantage of markets and selling internationally.

Holic Nation
Mexico
Time spent using app: 3 days
December 28, 2022

Cette application est incroyablement facile à installer !
En plus le prix de l'abonnement est très accessible.
Agréablement surpris !
Le marché mondial s 'ouvre à nous !
Merci.

LIPTENA FASHION
France
Time spent using app: 22 minutes
Edited December 8, 2022

We are going to speak of an experience. This is our second store and both of our store have Currency Converter Plus. We have been using this app for a year now on our other store and have just installed it on this store. The team is very skilled they helped us a lot with our complicated theme on the other store and their response time is very quick. They are also kind and supportive they have provided support to us on our new store. I highly recommend it and it won’t harm to give it a try. I hope this helps any merchant looking for a great currency conversion integration. Shout out to Sonja and her team for the amazing job they are doing.

REGALBLENDS
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 6, 2022

Wish I could give 10 stars. Turning on markets on my website caused major dramas that neither Shopify Support nor my Theme developer would take responsibility for. This app has fixed all the issues I was having, and the support for so fast - super impressed. Thank you

Dizzy Dog Collars
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
November 29, 2022

Excellent support. Didnt need for currency conversion, just liked the cool looking flags for personalization.

Just Tall
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 20, 2022

I utilized currency converter plus in my shop since it includes a variety of functions, including automatic currency detection and exchange rates updated every minute for almost 220 different currencies, which boosts foreign sales. Recommended

Mojewelrystore
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 18, 2022

The currency switcher has great functionality and works well. The support team were very helpful getting the configuration of the switcher just right on my website.

Bluestreak Crystals
Time spent using app: 14 days
November 9, 2022

What a great support! Those guys just rock! The app is fluent, but if any problem with the Theme occurs the team is always there to help! Many thanks to Dragana and the team!

Pulvis Art Urns
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 28, 2022

After download 3 other apps that simply didn't work, I opted for this one and it immediately integrated. Does the job perfectly. Thank you.

Baby Care Advice
Time spent using app: 12 days
October 21, 2022

Installation of this app was super easy and when I requested a change to the currency letter sizing, the team were super quick getting back to me and making the changes I'd asked for. Very helpful and would highly recommend.

The Game