Currency Converter+

Currency Converter+

by Code Black Belt

The Professional Currency Converter for Multi Currency Stores

Exert Supplies

So easy to install. No complaints on our end. 3 other apps were used, would not go.ExertSupplies.com

Daxter's Dog Store

Works exactly as planned, Love the fact you can opt to remove the flags, not sure they went with the look of my store. Really pleased with the follow-up email I was sent by Laura, she showed me my store was working in other currencies, something I wasn't really sure how I'd do. Top Marks

Classy Cyclist

Smooth to add, works nicely. :) I would highly recommend this if you have no coding capabilities like me...

WahaWatches

Great app. I don't need a button in the top menu because it often looks sloppy, especially on mobile. Very simple install without coding.

Lupsona

The 100% best app on shopify. Thank you for your help and very in time support! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

EmporioLanning

this is an amazing app im really glad i found it not every app for currency converter allows you to automatically convert the currency, Awesome app highly recommend this app

Crazy cat lady

Great app and fantastic support, i especially liked how they went and set it up on my store for me and I was able to go to my store and use the converter and see how well it worked for myself. Excellent, money well spent in my opinion!

Neon Kick

Cool app, we'll see how it does. As far as I can tell its solid, but I guess we'll see, it seems alright though.

SELENAMILEY

This is a good app.this app helps my customers easily see the amount in their own currency, it's good for them to add items to shopping cart and have a smooth checkout. Perfect app.and their team will help you solve problems quickly.thank you very much.

Oleiko

The support of this application is extremely fast and with the help of Dragana Begojev who helped me solve a bug I was very satisfied. Excellent work Dragana, you are adorable... 20 Points for you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 65 66