Currency Converter+

Currency Converter+

by Code Black Belt

The Professional Currency Converter for Multi Currency Stores

Vulcazon

A really useful, effective and simple to use application. Customer support is very fast in solving anything you can ask for and this is difficult to find in other applications. Really good, congratulations!

Smartutstyr.no

Looks like a good app but since the checkout currencies still not converted this becomes pointless....

November 4, 2019

Shopify does not allow apps to modify checkout pages (you can see this requirement at https://bit.ly/2WIfN9u).
This is clearly stated in our app listing and documentation.

TRAUMA CAR AUDIO

Love the App! All i had to do was install it. There was no configuration required, the installation was completely automated! looks and works great. I'm very happy.

meetfuture

11242543恶恶法个问题2 78有24 u然后就u户 1-j-33jfjiojdfhamkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk酷酷酷酷酷酷酷酷酷酷酷酷酷酷酷酷酷酷酷空间急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急

JYards

This is the best currency conversion app out there. I give them rank #1. The app is mature and seamless, customer service is amazing, and technical development is superb. I find their team very prompt, always willing to help, friendly, responsive to needs, and quick in implementation. They did the customization I requested in a timely manner, and didn't make me feel I was asking for too much, although I truly did.

I'm glad for them for how they work so hard to maintain that top level they are standing on now. Definitely a successful model for other app companies to learn from. With this app, there's no suffering and no heart attacks, just share with them your concerns, and they won't let you down.

Julianna Shopping World

For the first use i am impressed on how easy you can set it up, i will continue to use and i will bring updates. But my husband is Polish and i do not see polish currency you think you can fix it?

NewFastStore

Depois de reunir todas as informações positivas que espero alcançar com o vosso aplicativo, eu darei o meu real feedback, com toda a honestidade.
Por agora ainda é bastante cedo.

October 23, 2019

English translation of the review: "After checking all positive points that I expect the app to meet, I will give my real, totally honest, feedback. It's too soon now"

Developer reply: "Thanks, we are looking forward to your feedback"

GOOD DIJI

This is the best and easiest to use "Currency Converter" app. Try it out and you will know. Thank you !

Rob & Helene

this app is very great. i will recommand it to any one using shopify store to get one. Its a great app that allow peoples to sale internationaly and its helps us to avoid dispute. currency converter is really a great app. f

V I T A

Easy to use, and the customer support team is very helpful. Very happy with my purchase & will continue to renew

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 67 68