Currency Converter Plus

Currency Converter Plus

by Code Black Belt

The Professsional Currency Converter for Multi Currency Stores

BISnJESS

Most fantastic app ever used. I have used this app for nearly a year now and it does what it says on the tin. Very highly recommended.

Moto Tattoo

WOW, I don't think I have had any app install so easily and with no problems at all. Click install and you're off and running.

Joeybag

After problems installing other apps, this is a pleasure, easy to use and configure and looks very professional, well done

Barishonline

Was trying out various currency convector, most of them work but need a extra installation input from us. All of them ultimately provide the service needed. But installing this was a a very pleasant surprise. Nothing needed to be done. It configured itself and fitted perfectly in my theme. Plus it does have option to tweak further if needed. Great work guys, great app.

3angryshibas

Very nice straight to the point app. Fits my page perfectly.

TrezorGadgets

Ive gone through about 4-5 currency converters and this one is by far the best one.
And the support is amazing
Thanks heaps

Buymart

Best currency converter I ever tried. Well coded & well supported. Team is blazing fast about quick fixes in case of theme css issues. Worth every penny, highly recommended.

Currency Converter çok hızlı ve etkili çalışıyor. Temanıza kolayca entegre oluyor. Destek hizmeti kayda değer ölçüde hızlı ve profesyonel. Kesinlikle tavsiye ederim.

lechien.shop

c est vraiment tres bien cette apllication ca change tout de suite le prix merci beaucoup a vous currency

INFINITE LINX FASHION

This app is really crucial if you do global sales. I'm new to my store and the previous owners had this going but I can see the benefit. I haven't done a lot of marketing yet but have had foreign sales and who wouldn't want to know what it's costing in your own monetary unit?

Printed LifeStyles

The currency converter function works great, however, when I have the app enabled, it messes with the pictures of my products on the collection pages, disabling it seems to fix the problem. Not sure if it's just my theme, but I find it to be too much of a problem to keep the app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62