Currency Converter Plus

The Professional Multi Currency Converter for your store

$9.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Benjamin Bernard

Great app, works perfectly and the developers are very helpful and responsive to any issues and requests.

I would also like to highlight that they have a very solutions based approach to their support, which is difficult to come by these days I find.

Thanks,

Guys!

All Things Bitcoin

Thank you so much! Their customer support was very helpful, and we're really looking forward to future features.

Glush

Super easy to install and it completely turned the site into an international visitor friendly one. Worth my penny!

Double Bounce

Mike and frank were fantastic within 5 min of signing up for the app they were ready to help me intergrate. I have customers that want to understand their purchases in local currency and the app is great for giving them comfort. I wish there was the option for them to pay in local currency, I have had to intergrate with 2checkout and the rates used as seen on shopify and when payment is made are different which has upset a few customers.

Otherwise great app - and great team with excellent customer service!

The Clubhouse

I've tried other apps before turning to Currency Converter Plus. I am thankful to have been patient in finding the right app for currency conversion. Since switching I have seen an increase in sales and the service is second to none.
Great job Currency Converter Plus team!
Chris Torti
The Clubhouse
www.morethanjustcaps.com

Lolo Lids

Currency convertor is a must for me as my business is in Canada but 80% of my buyers are in the US. The guys are who run it are super helpful and offer personal assistance.
Jerry
Lololids.com

Lia Online Boutique

A very accurate and useful app, highly recommended !

Mycelebritylooks

Great App,I'll say one of my best APP collections !!!!
i recommend

Super Rich Amulets

Currency converter is one of the best apps I've used on shopify. This app provides real time currency converter for all products displayed. It is very useful if you are selling your products worldwide where traffic comes from not only one location but all over the world.

The support provided for the app was also awesome!

I have nothing but good things to say about them.

Sharynscott

Great app for international business and their support services are responsive and quick to reply. I highly recommend you give it a try.