4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its accurate and fast currency conversion, noting a positive impact on sales. It's praised for easy integration, automatic geo-location features, and compatibility with Shopify's multi-currency payments. The app also converts all prices, including shipping, and offers customization to match store designs. Merchants commend the customer support for its speed and professionalism, and transparency during installation. Some reported an increase in conversion rates post-installation.

April 10, 2021

I needed an app for my overseas customers to see my products in their own currency. this app is ideal for me. The online help was fast and first rate.

Three Trees Fibre Crafts
About 7 hours using the app
March 26, 2021

I got this app to enable currencies based on visitors' locations, and it was super easy to set up and I also experienced really fast response time and implementation from the KILATECH app developers for the more custom features. Thank you Akila!

imagiLabs
Sweden
About 6 hours using the app
Edited November 2, 2021

I needed to show prices to my US customers in USD from when they first saw the site through to checkout. Other apps changed to my site currency (Euros) during checkout or required the customer to manually switch to see the prices in USD. Currency Converter Ultimate did everything automatically so now my customers don't get confused. Customer service was also quick and thorough. I got it working in seconds.

Reconstructing History
Netherlands
September 18, 2021

Exactly what I was looking for in a currency converter app. Support is prompt to reply and extremely helpful.

Whimsical Lace
Indonesia
March 6, 2021

IM HAPPY WITH THIS SERVICE AND I LIKED TOO GOOD JOB AND GOOD NIGHT.....................................

Urban Fashion Store
October 14, 2021

I am happy to recommend this App! Outstanding customer service and help with the integration process made setting it up really easy. I am now confident my clients will be seeing and checking out in their own currencies every time!

Womensgolfgear
December 15, 2021

So happy to have found this app. It does exactly what I needed it to do. The developer is super responsive, friendly and helpful with integration and even went out of the way to tweak some things to fit my theme better. I highly recommend this app!

muse artisan
Malaysia
May 31, 2021

We used this app to help us convert our default AUD currenct to USD and NZD. With the exceptional assistance of the support team, we managed to get everything organised just the way we wanted it. Honestly some of the best customer support I've ever experienced with anything. Quick to welcome us and respond to emails. Felt very supported. Thank you

The Train Game
Edited October 29, 2019

Solid currency converter. was really useful. hoping to get great conversions with this app. thanks again.

Mi-Bacpac
May 4, 2020

Great App, Love this app! It's the most proffesional one I've used, easy setup in about 2 minutes, excellent customer service. thank you!

Boho Rug Discount by Yasi & Faramarz