Currency Converter Ultimate

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 23, 2019

This app was really helpful for automatic currency changer for FREE. Thanks a lot guys will be using this on every store i make. Great!!

eco dreamer2
Time spent using app: 14 days
Edited October 23, 2019

Easy to install, very minimal coding required. Looking forward to testing out all the available features.

Pole Threads
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
October 22, 2019

This looks like a very efficient and useful app for all Shopify shop owners. I recommend using this app to ensure that customers from other countries get the correct currencies listed in accurate conversions, with geo-location based results! Incredible. Thank you to the developers!

fashionvirula
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 22, 2019

Nice app. Very descriptive on changing codes. I am a beginner and know nothing of coding. So this was very much helpful

Her little things
Sri Lanka
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 21, 2019

Let me use it and will review it after this ! bcoz never use it , we will never know what is this app for !

Miuhoks
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 19, 2019

its app is great and very simple to use
I recommend it as five stars app
best currency app good for any one

Israel-Cart
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 10, 2019

Currency converter is a must have app for any shopify store. I always prefer KILATECH when I am selecting apps for my store. They have a wonderful customer support. I have been using their apps for months now. Never had a problem. Works seamlessly with my Brooklyn theme. I have tried several currency converter apps before. But this is the fastest and most accurate currency converter in the market with no doubt. I highly recommend everyone to try this!!

Bonny Planet