Reviews (1,153)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, swift performance, and multi-currency display capabilities. They appreciate the automatic location detection feature that adjusts to the customer's local currency. The support team, particularly a member named Steve, is praised for their professionalism and responsiveness. The app is praised for its easy installation, customization, and compatibility with various themes. Despite being free, it offers high functionality and support.

January 26, 2024

Professional team and user friendly app and the support team are great very helpful and problem solving on the spot ! Recommended

Blynt Concepts
Lebanon
1 day using the app
November 30, 2023

Support technique excellent

AB Crystal Collection
About 2 years using the app
Edited May 18, 2016

Excellent App, loads quickly.

Prompt and excellent support team!!!

regards

Nitin

Material Immaterial Studio
India
About 7 years using the app
Edited January 30, 2018

App works better than others I have tried and great, fast service! See it working at www.treehuggerclothpads.com

Tree Hugger Cloth Pads
Over 6 years using the app
December 9, 2016

excellent customer service they helped me get the application running fast and looking good. we had to make some adjustments so it looks good on desktop, tablet and mobile.

app works very well no problems!

Entree Lifestyle
Over 5 years using the app
Edited November 30, 2023

Been using this app for more than 4 years now and every single time their customer service agents and tech team never fail to impress me! (: Rossie is the woman to look for, she is very friendly and patient and never fails to check in with me whenever a customisation is made! Their tech team is also very fast and accomodating to make even a slight change or tweak to suit my perfectionism!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND DOWNLOADING THIS APP AS IT ALSO SWITCHES INSTANTLY TO YOUR CUSTOMERS' COUNTRY BY TAPPING ON THEIR IP ADDRESS, WHICH RESULTS IN SALES! $$

So Not Size Zero
Singapore
Over 5 years using the app
November 20, 2018

I had some problems installing the app so I emailed the developers and they promptly got back to me and figured out the issue. It works great on my site. I am very happy with the app and the developer's service!

KAI Active
About 5 years using the app
May 17, 2016

These guys are great.It's working absolutely fine.

Regards,
Biswajit

Dailybuys
India
May 20, 2016

Awesome! Fantastic app and easy to install, just what I was looking for :) Thank you and keep up the bloody good work.

Aabecreative
Edited May 4, 2020

Works great without any problems at all. We actually contacted Thomas at Secomapp with a feature request and he added it to the app at no extra charge within 7 days. Highly recommended.

Update: Reached out to Louis 5 years after installing the app as it wasn't playing nice with an update in our theme. Louis fixed the problem straight away. Great service as always.

Cover-Up