Reviews (1,153)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, swift performance, and multi-currency display capabilities. They appreciate the automatic location detection feature that adjusts to the customer's local currency. The support team, particularly a member named Steve, is praised for their professionalism and responsiveness. The app is praised for its easy installation, customization, and compatibility with various themes. Despite being free, it offers high functionality and support.

Edited July 14, 2020

Terrible app. I installed it 5 days ago and sent them an email requesting to have it installed and still no one has taken the time to take care of this. I uninstalled the app and I will be looking for a better app.

smart pattern making
4 days using the app
June 13, 2023

I emailed them to help me with the installation 3 times in the past 4 days, no one ever reply to me. Horrible services.

OYEAH-Health
4 days using the app
September 10, 2019

This app does not work. And cause other currency app stop working correctly even after this app was uninstalled.

gyygle
About 2 hours using the app
September 24, 2021

The app description clearly says "customers buy and checkout in their local currency". This is not true. Checkout is in the default currency.

Shutt Custom Cycling Kit
29 minutes using the app
Smartify Apps replied September 26, 2021

Dear customer,

We would apologize for any inconvenience while using our app. However, I believe that you need more help to use our app properly. It's necessary to enable the multi-currency feature by Shopify first to make our app work. If there's any chance to back you up, please let us know, we will try our best to help you. Have a lovely day!

May 21, 2018

madness, never more :(
madness, never more

So Ro Clothing
Japan
23 minutes using the app
Smartify Apps replied July 15, 2019

We are sorry for your unhappy experience, please contact your problem by sending an email to support@secomapp.com and we will try our best to solve.