Custom Falling Images Effect

Custom Falling Images Effect

by Effective Apps

Falling hearts, diamonds, leaves, stars, emojis and more!

JHexpress

great app, works perfectly.
it gives my website a bit of edge over other websites

Famerushlashes

I used this app to bring some life to my site. It shows so beautifully. I love this app!! Highly recommended!

HHO Kit

Very usable with a nice effect. thanks! AAAAA+++++ AAAAA+++++ AAAAA+++++ AAAAA+++++ AAAAA+++++ AAAAA+++++

Lani Milano Beauty

I use the app to keep my page creative and very unique! I like my customers to get that wow factor! This app gives me just that! I love it soooo much and it’s exactly what I was looking for

ChiDiamondCo

This app is really easy to use and set up. All you need is a photo to use. You can also control the flow of the falling effect. You won’t regret downloading this app.

Jdmsweetheart Decals LLC.

I absolutely LOVE this app! :) I feel it gives my website home page that extra oomph. I love that you can use your own images also :) Super cute. Thank you for your creation!
@jdmsweetheart on Instagram
Jdmsweetheart Decals LLC.
jdmsweetheartdecals.com

BOSS LADY V DESiGNS

I really like the app you can make anything fall down the screen.. i like to be different.. with this app u can be

Modest Chic Couture

Very useful and Cheap. Highly recommended for anyone needing this!!! I used it for my store opening and it worked well.

January 19, 2020

Thank you for your review. We aim to make our apps simple to use and effective as much as possible. We are happy to hear that we serve you well, and wish you all the best!