May 30, 2020

I used this app to bring some life to my site. It shows so beautifully. I love this app!! Highly recommended!

Famerushlashes
3 months using the app
August 31, 2021

Super fun way to customize your shop page! I used the falling pumpkins for fall season and my customers love the look!

Humble Kids Boutique
3 months using the app
June 6, 2020

great app, works perfectly.
it gives my website a bit of edge over other websites

JHexpress
2 months using the app
February 18, 2023

I was very happy to come across such a user-friendly app. It was fun and it served me very well twice: for Xmas and for Valentine Day. I am sure I will return to it with other campaigns, as it adds that extra magic touch to the website. The price is also lovely :). I would definitely recommend it.

L'Occitane Albania
Albania
November 16, 2021

A very nice way to customize your shop! And they have excellent, helpful customer service. Definitely recommend.

Precious Pompis Cloth Diapers
February 7, 2022

This app was very user friendly. It works properly on my site, and the price is right. I would sure recommend. Thanks

princessluxeshop
October 9, 2020

This is an amazing app. looks amazing on my site for a personalized touch. would recommend to anyone.

Rose Amoure
February 1, 2021

Amazing app! Easy to set up and very cost effective! Very pretty and many options to choose from! 100% Reccommend

La'xury Cosmetics
About 1 month using the app
January 19, 2021

Love this app!!! Its easy to follow and it has cool effects! Looking forward to using this app more often!

Treecie’s Closet
About 1 month using the app
April 23, 2020

I really like the app you can make anything fall down the screen.. i like to be different.. with this app u can be

BOSS LADY V DESiGNS