☆☆ The most advanced metafield editor available for Shopify ☆☆
Need more fields than just the title and description?
Now you can finally add your own fields easily with the Custom Fields app!
Have you found yourself staring at the edit screen wondering... "I just need a separate field for something... Am I missing it somewhere"?
Maybe you've tried other "field" apps and found they're painfully difficult to use and don't keep anything organized.
What if you could create fields that store extra information using input forms like checkboxes, radio buttons, extra HTML fields, dates, images and files?
Your search is over! Custom Fields does just that! Want a field to store care instructions for your clothing? Boom! Done. Want to enter a secondary description with an HTML editor? Yours! The possibilities are endless!
What field types do I get?
- Images with image editor
- File Uploads
- Product Reference, Collection Reference, Article Reference, Blog Reference, and Page Reference
- Text fields - Use select lists, checkboxes and more
- Number Lists - Use select lists, checkboxes and more
- HTML fields - includes a WYSIWYG editor
- Date - Including time, format any way you want.
- Select List
What can I attach fields to?
- Products & Variants
- Global/Shop (for use anywhere)
- **This app does not add fields for your visitors to fill out when ordering.
Includes bulk import and export for products, product variants, orders, and customers! Check out the bulk import guide to learn more.
Add the Google Chrome plugin to edit your Custom Fields directly in Shopify!
Migrating from another metafield editor such as Metafields2?
Custom Fields works with any existing metafield. You can even import and export metafields from other apps. You can also create new simple metafields just like you did before. This means you don't need to make any changes to your existing site to start using Custom Fields if you're frustrated with another Metafield app! No migration or theme changes required!
Other stores use Custom Fields for all sorts of data
"After testing five of the other top recommended apps none of them allowed you to easily narrow what you were exporting. Now that we have found the Custom Fields app we are saving hours of data entry time which ultimately will increase our revenue..."
- Floor City
"Custom Fields has a great UI and is easy to work with inside the Shopify admin because you never need to leave to go to an external site. All the different field types was also a big deal for us when we chose which app to use for custom data."
- Rebel Gaming
"We are a health store and we need Custom Fields to display additional product information such as nutritional values, directions and ingredients of our products."
- Q: What can I do with this?
- A: All kinds of things! Let your imagination run wild. This app is extremely powerful and flexible, it's hard to list all the ways the app might be used. Maybe you want fields for your product specs, or you want to create a related products slideshow, or easily embed a video, maybe you want a field for a phone number or website url, or... You get the idea. :)
- Q: Can I use this app to collect information from my visitors or customers?
- A: No. The app is for site administrators, not for your customers.
- Q: Is this hard to set up?
- A: Not at all! If you're comfortable copying and pasting a line in a template, you can get it going. There's good documentation, and help videos to guide you along. If you're a Shopify ninja, we've got you covered too. We give you total control over your custom fields and accommodate two types of users: basic users can simply paste a line of code into the template and print all fields with labels. If a new field is added or its sort order changes, it will update automatically. For advanced users, we offer individual snippets per field that can be completely customized.
- Q: Where are files hosted?
- A: All uploaded files are hosted on a secure Amazon S3 Cloud account.
- Q: Are you using a CDN? Is it fast?
- A: Field data is stored and displayed using Shopify's metafield system. A CDN is not necessary. :)
- Q: Where can I find more information and documentation?
- A: Check out http://customfields.bonify.io/help for the most up to date information.
- Q: Can I hire your team to build custom features in my store using this app?
- A: Please contact our trusted partner, PRC Apps, for any customizations you may want. Jesse and the PRC team will take great care of you. Check them out in the Experts section.
We know how important your store is to you, and we take it just as seriously as you do. Reach out to us any time with your questions, ideas or feedback. We'd love to hear from you and help you out any way we can.