4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to manage and display additional product information, especially for stores with large catalogs. Its features include creating custom fields, adding dynamic content, and editing metafields. Merchants commend its performance, ease of use, flexibility, and theme compatibility. The support team is praised for their responsiveness. The app is suitable for both novice and experienced merchants, with coding knowledge enhancing its utility. It's useful for automating processes and organizing information. While the free version is valued, some merchants express interest in more features available in the paid version.

October 26, 2023

Great communication, and thorough job. My representative was efficient and polite. Thanks guys!

Hand Nutrition
About 4 years using the app
November 8, 2023

segnalo che ho scaricato e disinstallato l'app e mi è arrivata notifica di pagamento mentre c'è scritto che la prova è gratuita per i primi 14 giorni

MESAUDA BEAUTY
Italy
6 days using the app
Bonify replied November 9, 2023

Looks like there's a bit of confusion here, but we're happy to help sort it out! A recurring payment was authorized today when you installed, but we don't have any pending charges for your store so it does not appear that you were charged or will be charged in the future. Regarding the trial, you had previously installed and had a trial which had expired so the trial was not offered again. Please reach out to us directly if you'd like any assistance. If for some reason you have a charge, we will refund it, just let us know. If you'd like a second trial, we can arrange that for you as well.

August 15, 2023

I was so frustrated at first, joined the online chat and the person I dealt with solved all my problems and was so patient! Thank you guys so much!

Juicy Vapes
About 2 years using the app
April 11, 2023

This has been a very helpful tool for our store, especially since we carry perishable goods. This app works as advertised!

White Oak Pastures
About 2 years using the app
Edited September 20, 2018

Easy to use and edit meta fields. Let's us provide a ton of info. without cluttering the site up too much. A must if you use custom layouts in Shopify to get streamlined functionality.

Western Rise
Over 6 years using the app
December 3, 2018

This is an incredibly flexible plugin for Theme customization. The tutorials are great and once you complete a couple of them I realized how many more possibilities there are in combining different field types together with custom liquid. If you don't know anything about liquid I would suggest learning the basics from Shopify's site before trying this, but you don't need to know much more than that to realize how useful Custom Fields is. I used it to easily integrate .svg icons into my theme without having to hard-code my image sources and also to auto-generate tables of specs for my products within a tab. Custom Fields is a must-have plugin.

nycon
Over 4 years using the app
August 18, 2021

I had an issue with uploading some information. I put a query out to the customs field team who responded straightaway with clear instructions.
All sorted and saved me hours in time. Really happy with the App and customer services

Intellitec
Almost 4 years using the app
August 18, 2020

Super helpful. Allows us to add a ton of custom features to our site. With just a moderate amount of html and liquid knowledge, you can do amazing stuff.

Amy Kuschel
Almost 4 years using the app
May 15, 2017

Easy to use, delivers what's expected, and very good customer support. I left an e-mail during business hours and they got back to me right away!

Dashing Diva Hq
Over 3 years using the app
August 26, 2016

This is by far the best app I installed for my store. It's so powerful and easy to use. Our product page wouldn't have been possible without it.

The app itself is incredible, but the support is possibly more incredible. They walked me through a difficult customization step by step. I really couldn't be happier.

Osea Malibu