Custom Fields

GlacialPure

perfect!
Love it so much.
Many custom Settings are implemented
It saves me a lot of time
Easy to operate and easy to master

Polish Pottery House

Absolutely an AMAZING app!!! I wish I had this app years ago when setting up my store. Since extra fields are virtually non-existent in Shopify, Custom Fields app is a lifesaver as well as a time saver.
The possibilities are endless and support is very timely and helpful.
If you are creating your store, GET THIS APP FIRST!!
If you already have a Shopify store, GET THIS APP NOW!!!! :)

TKB Trading, LLC

Very powerful app. I've tried many other metafield apps but this app totally outperform the others. There are couple of features that I couldn't believe it has. Their customer support people are very quick at responding to my tickets. Usually I'd prefer Live Chat support, but their responsiveness kind of compensates for that. Don't take my word for it, take advantage of their 14-day trial, I highly recommend it.

Fanatik Bike Co.

We've used a couple of metafields apps, but this one is the best so far. The ability to edit metafields within the Chrome browser extension is awesome. They have even taken a feature suggestion I had a few months back, and just implemented it with a new update they released. Super fast and helpful support!

Wortley Group Studio

Needed some help getting the app to work with our site and John quickly fixed it all. An excellent app with great support...highly recommended!

nycon

This is an incredibly flexible plugin for Theme customization. The tutorials are great and once you complete a couple of them I realized how many more possibilities there are in combining different field types together with custom liquid. If you don't know anything about liquid I would suggest learning the basics from Shopify's site before trying this, but you don't need to know much more than that to realize how useful Custom Fields is. I used it to easily integrate .svg icons into my theme without having to hard-code my image sources and also to auto-generate tables of specs for my products within a tab. Custom Fields is a must-have plugin.

Driving Innovation

I wanted my product pages to have the same look and feel. I required some custom fields below the description area which I could easily populate as admin. The result being a similar experience for the user in the design but with different data added by admin. I tried a number of apps first before stumbling on this one. As I'm not familiar with building e-commerce sites or shopify it's been a steep learning curve.

The support is amazing! Quick to respond - pitched at your level - and genuinely wanting you to get what you want.

shop.parkerbattery

Excellent app! Easy to use with fast customer service. I had a question and it was answered very quickly and professionally.

CO2 Meter

Designed by programmers who are "modern" GUI designers. Orange colors, graphics are a bit oversize and clown-like, but it does everything it claims to do very well. As an old-school programmer, once you get past the graphics it is a more useful tool than the competitors. I like the ability to create a GUI to edit metafields. Works well for me, but tough to train end-users. All and all a good app that does what it claims.

Hoola

Excellent app that provides a good balance between being friendly for merchants whilst having many advanced features that can be explored by developers.

The Google Chrome extension is great and very easy-to-use. It's a huge plus over other metafields apps as you can make changes directly within the Shopify admin rather than being redirected to an app.

Support was also fantastic in responding to a feature request which they implemented immediately.

Previous 1 3