Custom Fields

Custom Fields

by Bonify

Metafield Editor, Data Storage & Display, Content Management

Lovatts Magazines

This app is a godsend! We've used it extensively throughout our site and I'm not sure how we would have added a lot of customisations without it..

Too Cool For School US

All function is working well. There are articles that can help to customize the website and their customer service response quick and helpful!!

Organic Bamboo Bedding

I am using Custom Fields for product options and variants and it works well. I will be using it again to create tabs for my product pages.

Primas

Fantastic support! What a great app. Simply love it. Thnks to Kenny I could customize all what I needed for my web to look just like I wanted.

All Good Things

Brilliant app and super easy to use. The customer service and help from support are even better. I tried a bunch of custom field apps and this was by far the best.

Indoor Fitness Direct

Seriously - this app must be the best kept secret in the shopify apps store. Why didn't I know about this sooner?! This app is EXTREMELY powerful. The ability to add extra details to specific product pages, and in bulk... I think I'm in love.

v2-semihandmade

These Guys have the best support - Fast and clear, then even provided a small file as an example. I Highly recommend this App!

MyModCon

I use the free version of this app on my small store and just having the additional text fields has made such a positive difference to the layout and my stores potential. I thought I only wanted to add one additional field but now that I have the option to add multiple, I find myself making new creative spaces every day.

Jazz Night School

I can't say enough good things about this app. The ability to add custom fields that display on each product (using the chrome extension) is something you can't live without. The help page is probably the best and most complete support pages I've seen in an app. I haven't had to reach out to the developer at all. There are so many features in this app, I haven't had a chance to explore them all. Extremely friendly interface for those of us that are less-experienced with coding.

Cinemachine

The Custom Fields app solved a challenge I faced with my store, Showing estimated shipping time windows, however having explored the app for 24 hours I can attest it is powerful far beyond this.

If I were to make another store on Shopify, I would install this app on day one, as it truly expands the possibilities for how the blueprint of your page and all your data is set up. I think this app would actually supersede many other apps if you wish to simplify your shopify and reduce apps. We are extremely pleased with the product and the support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6