Custom Fields

Metafield Editor & Page Builder: Tabs, Sliders & so much more!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Restaurant City

This app creates a ton of time savings, and when in doubt the developers are responsive and super helpful with troubleshooting any issues! Highly recommend!

Virón

Location France

We are using the App to customise our store and it is really straightforward + linked with good customer service.

The Calzone Kitchen

Great customer support from the team. They helped me migrate my setup to our new theme in good time even when we are on a free account. Awesome service.

ALEYOLE JEWELRY

Location Spain

Buen servicio técnico y soporte par solventar dudas relacionadas con custom fields adecuados a tus necesidades.

Support Protocols

This app did exactly what I needed it to do: create text accordions with unlimited sections and heavy formatting, and place them below the products on collection pages. Their customer/tech support is really good too: quick to respond, courteous, professional and knowledgeable. ID'd and fixed a formatting issue that came up after I changed themes, that was caused not by the app but by the theme overriding the app's formatting. I have a suggestion for a future widget: a column carousel that allows for unlimited columns, with a picture, heading, text and button section for each column.

Crypto Shirts+

sucks, just wanted to add a custom field to collect customer info and it was impossible and their user interface is so confusing too

April 6, 2022

Sorry for the confusion! Collecting customer information is not a feature of this app. The app is only for storing or displaying additional data entered by store admins.

Searching the app store for a product customization app or a custom checkout app would probably yield a better fit for your needs. Good luck with your search! :)

PlaytexBaby

works great, had a little trouble setting my custom field up, but that was on my part, support team was very friendly and helpful, will for sure use again

SayIt_From The Heart

One of the worst implementations of an import/export app I have seen. I imported 47 records and got the message that there were no errors yet none of the records were changed. Support told me there was an error in my file... If that was the case then you would think the app would be smart enough to tell you that there was a problem instead of reporting no errors. Also, beware that this doesn't import titles or descriptions - very limiting in my opinion.

March 29, 2022

We're genuinely sorry to hear about this experience. We understand that your time is valuable.

We're in the process of updating the app to account for recent changes to this functionality in Shopify, including validating defined fields and properly erroring during import if invalid data is encountered.

Regarding changing titles and descriptions, this app's focus is on metafields, so that is the only data that the app will change during import.

Our file format intentionally mirrors Shopify's import/export file format for flexibility. The rationale was that merchants would use our app to manage metafields and Shopify's import to manage other data points, like titles, descriptions, etc. Our export files include extra data beyond metafields to help provide context for updating metafields in a spreadsheet. It's understandably frustrating though, if your expectation was that the app would import any data it encountered in an import file.

kcohouse

We are using this app for product description tabs and it works great, but most importantly, the customer support is fabulous. They helped me fix a code issue and took their time to help me. I recommend this app 100%

CastleMania Games

I use this app to post product notes for special conditions where the sale might be for example an item on back order. I can see this app has far more potential than I'm currently using it for. I did have some requests that were outside of the documentation and the support team was timely with their response as well as incredibly helpful. 5-Starts for sure!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14