Custom Fields

Custom Fields

by Bonify

Go beyond Shopify's fields. Way beyond.

Wortley Group Studio

Needed some help getting the app to work with our site and John quickly fixed it all. An excellent app with great support...highly recommended!

nycon

This is an incredibly flexible plugin for Theme customization. The tutorials are great and once you complete a couple of them I realized how many more possibilities there are in combining different field types together with custom liquid. If you don't know anything about liquid I would suggest learning the basics from Shopify's site before trying this, but you don't need to know much more than that to realize how useful Custom Fields is. I used it to easily integrate .svg icons into my theme without having to hard-code my image sources and also to auto-generate tables of specs for my products within a tab. Custom Fields is a must-have plugin.

Driving Innovation

I wanted my product pages to have the same look and feel. I required some custom fields below the description area which I could easily populate as admin. The result being a similar experience for the user in the design but with different data added by admin. I tried a number of apps first before stumbling on this one. As I'm not familiar with building e-commerce sites or shopify it's been a steep learning curve.

The support is amazing! Quick to respond - pitched at your level - and genuinely wanting you to get what you want.

shop.parkerbattery

Excellent app! Easy to use with fast customer service. I had a question and it was answered very quickly and professionally.

CO2 Meter

Designed by programmers who are "modern" GUI designers. Orange colors, graphics are a bit oversize and clown-like, but it does everything it claims to do very well. As an old-school programmer, once you get past the graphics it is a more useful tool than the competitors. I like the ability to create a GUI to edit metafields. Works well for me, but tough to train end-users. All and all a good app that does what it claims.

Hoola

Excellent app that provides a good balance between being friendly for merchants whilst having many advanced features that can be explored by developers.

The Google Chrome extension is great and very easy-to-use. It's a huge plus over other metafields apps as you can make changes directly within the Shopify admin rather than being redirected to an app.

Support was also fantastic in responding to a feature request which they implemented immediately.

Western Rise

Easy to use and edit meta fields. Let's us provide a ton of info. without cluttering the site up too much. A must if you use custom layouts in Shopify to get streamlined functionality.

Ruffwear

With our custom theme being powered by dozens upon dozens of metafields this app is essential when building new pages of content with the various metafield elements.

littleBits

Excellent customer service! You can count on receiving quick and helpful support from their team from the onset.

Egrimesdirect

The best metafield editor I've tested. Only downside - it's really slow and glitchy on files of 1000 lines or more, so I have to break down my imports into multiple go's. Other than that - it's super handy.

Previous 1 3